Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

When...

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 11:04 PM
  • 8 Replies
When did your little ones sleep through the night?
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bs010287
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 11:05 PM
He probably started sleeping through the night about when he was 3 months old...
Jennie245
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 11:10 PM
My son was probably three or four months had trouble with colic but the two girls slept all nite right after they came home. They were good babies.
rickitikitavi
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 11:11 PM
my daughter was around 3-4 months and my son was 10 months it depends on the kid
Mommy2_two
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 11:13 PM
Yes, I agree all kids are different. My oldest slept through the night at 9 days old. My 18 month old will still not sleep through the night.
chimom01
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 11:16 PM
let's just say I had a rotten little angel who didn't sleep through the night until he was 9 months old and was still nursing every three hours until then.  Then i decided he was old enough to put his binkie back in his mouth, so he was old enough to sleep all night without nursing.  I chose what I guess is the ferber method.  I let him cry while I sat with the baby monitor and let him put himself back to sleep.  he woke up 2 times that night and has been sleeping from 8pm till when i need him to get up (around 7:30 for school now and whenever he wants when there is no school) ever since. 
Kim
huizar
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 11:37 PM
my son is 2 months old and just this monday, he started to wake up @ 4am. He was waking up every 3 hours, but all of a sudden his schedule change. I am very happy because I will be going back to work next month, so this is really going to help me allot.
Wish you the best.
magy280
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 11:40 PM
HELLO MY SON BRIAN HAD HIS DAYS AND NIGHTS TURN SO HE WOULD SLEEP ALL DAY AND BE UP ALL NIGHT WITH MUAH......UNTIL HE WAS LIKE 9 MONTHS,,,
ilovecoffee95
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 9:19 AM
That happens? Thor is 12YO and not sleeping thru night,never has,Robin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)