Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

worrried

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 5:46 AM
  • 3 Replies
hello ladies im a little conserned. Im 11 weeks pregnant and today i was hanging out with a friend of mine and was sitting on a chair she made me laugh so hard that when i leaned forward forgetting i was in a rocker i fell forward. since then i have been having really bad chest pains particularly on the sides and in the back. I didnt really think much of it when i fell because i had been sitting to begain with and the chair wasnt that far off the ground. I took a nap when i got home and when i woke up i started geting really bad pains in my ribs. Any ideas on what the pain maybe? or what i might do for it. I cant sleep the pain is that bad
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 5:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sunniep
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 6:12 AM
rest as much as possible and see ur doc though i think it's just ur muscles that r bruised
Alien
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 6:30 AM
If it had been me I thought maybe threw your back out . the syatic(sp?) its in the  lower back.  i've had  pains like that and had to go to a chiropractic , yes when I was pregnant. Good idea to check w/your doc first but I can't take medicine and my pain stayed and my doc okayed it.
allybrggs
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 10:16 AM
first of all i'm sorry that you fell. Second if your not bleeding out, i think it might just be from your body getting tense and then stress can make your body hurt. if your worried about it see your dr. if you think that the baby is ok and you think your just sore, then i'd just get lots of rest and take it very easy for the next few days. I hope you feel better!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured