Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I need help... BAD

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 1:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
ok, right now i am preg due n july.. All women with children close together knows where im commin from.. the doc has me on bedrest and my daughter is 15 wks old.. she screams for me, pulls on my clothes and everything.. i cant stand it when she cries, it just breaks my heart... but there are times i cant help her.. do i follow what the doc says or do i carry her around

ALLIES MOMMY AND ONE ON THE WAY

by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mama_andrea
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 1:12 PM
Why did the doctor put you on bedrest?

AlliesMommy8720
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 1:17 PM
Ive got Scholiosis and Ive had difficulties bleeding already...i poured the blood, but they did an ultrasound and they said it was fine... but they told me no lifting at all, only get up and get active in a haveto case
mama_andrea
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 1:27 PM
Sounds to me like you know the answer already....  is there anyone to help you out?  Is there someone that can watch your little one just until the next one arrives?

sunnytc27
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 1:28 PM
I'm guesing you meant your daughter is 15 MNTHS old right?  You should try to explain that Mommy is Sick & has to stay in bed!!  Isn't your SO staying home with you or someone in your family?  Why don't you try to have her just lay with you & watch a movie or something.  Hope all goes well!! 
New Mommy to 1 Handsome Boy!!
AlliesMommy8720
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 1:44 PM
thanks guys and i really appreciate it.. shes in a eird stage where she wont let her daddy hold her and she dont wanna lay down....shes hit her terrible 2's b4 2
25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 1:49 PM
isn't there any family near you? How about some friend?  what does daddy do?
AlliesMommy8720
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 1:55 PM
hes in the army... he tries, but she wont let him help
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN