Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tubes tied but not feeling right, Lots of questions???

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:02 AM
  • 33 Replies
Hi name Katie I'm 22 with 4 kids all together. Two little girls that I Gave up for adoption when I was 18 and I have 2 little boys that I do have. Im married but trying to get a divorce but I can't afford it and I am with some one new and he an amazing guy to me and my Childern. But anyways I had my last child Feb 2,2015 and I got my tubes tied Feb 3rd. Well I think I missed my period and my stomach been bothering me bad all the time like a every day thing. I think I was suppose to have my period Oct 4th I think I'm not sure if it been a month yet or not I have bad memory it horrible. But I'm scared and my stomach been bothern me and I don't know what to do. I wennt to the hospital like a week n a half ago because I was hurting so bad they did a urin pregnancy test and it came back negative and they told me I had a uriner track infection. And I think there wrong nothing wrong with my vaginia it all my stomach. And I know a lot of people that got pregnant with there tube tied. What do any of you think it is or what I should do? I do feel like I pee all the time and I'm emotional and I think about it alot and I do have sex like everyday . someone give me advice please. Hope everyone understand what I'm saying thank you.
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
petitekatie
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:12 AM
Well first, to help with the whole memory thing and your period, you can download an app to track your period. Otherwise, you can also go to the store and pick up pregnancy tests for yourself. It'll save you time and money. Either way, if you continue feeling unwell, go to your doc and advocate for yourself. Either way, I hope you feel normal again soon.
DlgjranGmgmommy
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:27 AM
I have always had memory problems with everything my whole life. And I know I should of did the period tracker the las time I had my period. So now I'm so stressed out I think the Dr need to do a blood test . One of my friend said that her Dr did 5 urine text and 3 blood test and finally the last blood test came back she was pregnant. I'm hoping I have my period. But I herd the first year after you get your tubes tied it a chance you could get pregnant easier because it freeshly done. I hope I said that right.

Quoting petitekatie: Well first, to help with the whole memory thing and your period, you can download an app to track your period. Otherwise, you can also go to the store and pick up pregnancy tests for yourself. It'll save you time and money. Either way, if you continue feeling unwell, go to your doc and advocate for yourself. Either way, I hope you feel normal again soon.
petitekatie
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:43 AM
I think the biggest thing is relaxing and waiting. You would only have to wait a few days. If you are still feeling odd, ask for a blood test, but it could also be your period or something completely different.

Quoting DlgjranGmgmommy: I have always had memory problems with everything my whole life. And I know I should of did the period tracker the las time I had my period. So now I'm so stressed out I think the Dr need to do a blood test . One of my friend said that her Dr did 5 urine text and 3 blood test and finally the last blood test came back she was pregnant. I'm hoping I have my period. But I herd the first year after you get your tubes tied it a chance you could get pregnant easier because it freeshly done. I hope I said that right.

Quoting petitekatie: Well first, to help with the whole memory thing and your period, you can download an app to track your period. Otherwise, you can also go to the store and pick up pregnancy tests for yourself. It'll save you time and money. Either way, if you continue feeling unwell, go to your doc and advocate for yourself. Either way, I hope you feel normal again soon.
DlgjranGmgmommy
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:27 AM
Thanks for trying to help

Quoting petitekatie: I think the biggest thing is relaxing and waiting. You would only have to wait a few days. If you are still feeling odd, ask for a blood test, but it could also be your period or something completely different.

Quoting DlgjranGmgmommy: I have always had memory problems with everything my whole life. And I know I should of did the period tracker the las time I had my period. So now I'm so stressed out I think the Dr need to do a blood test . One of my friend said that her Dr did 5 urine text and 3 blood test and finally the last blood test came back she was pregnant. I'm hoping I have my period. But I herd the first year after you get your tubes tied it a chance you could get pregnant easier because it freeshly done. I hope I said that right.

mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
This. To add I dont even use a special app. I just put a "P" on the calendar in my phone when I get mine.

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:46 AM

I would take another test. I know someone who had her tubes tied and got pg. For the divorce I know here you can get the paperwork at the courthouse for $15. Do it yourself and turn it back into the courthouse and file indigent and its free.The courts pay for it

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group ;)
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:21 AM

I agree with the others,
Wait a bit .. maybe it is a urine track infection .. hugs to you :)

batjmom
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:17 AM
I agree with this
I just mark the calendar

Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:20 AM

go to your OB

AbbeysMom2013
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:29 AM
If you really feel something isn't right I would go to the dr again. Have you taken a pregnancy test on your own?

And I also just mark on the calander when I have my cycle.?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)