Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eating breakfast at other meals?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:52 AM
  • 56 Replies

I sometimes have a liking for breakfast at other meals, omelette for lunch, pancakes for supper. Do you ever choose breakfast for other meals?

drinking beerPS- what is this sweetpea drinking? I thought OJ when I posted it, but the expression on her face ... not sure?

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
disneymom2two
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

We've done pancakes or waffles for dinner before.  Usually when I'm not in the mood to make anything and that's what my daughter wants.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:02 AM

I don't like to cook for breakfast, so usually when we have waffles and pancakes it is for a different meal. :)

Quoting disneymom2two:

We've done pancakes or waffles for dinner before.  Usually when I'm not in the mood to make anything and that's what my daughter wants.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Once in awhile we have breakfast for dinner. My favorite thing is to have a late breakfast then skip lunch. I love going out for breakfast.

betsyabel
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I think breakfast foods are my favorite kind of foods. So I absolutely make them for other meals.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:21 AM

What do you like to get when you go out for breakfast? I've been getting English muffin with an egg, and coffee.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Once in awhile we have breakfast for dinner. My favorite thing is to have a late breakfast then skip lunch. I love going out for breakfast.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:22 AM

When you make them for other meals, do you include veggies in them?

Quoting betsyabel:

I think breakfast foods are my favorite kind of foods. So I absolutely make them for other meals.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Bmat:

What do you like to get when you go out for breakfast? I've been getting English muffin with an egg, and coffee.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Eggs Benedict with ham and spinach , coffee. Sometimes, if its a place that makes their own corned beef hash, then hash with poached eggs.  I love english muffins they always taste better at a restaurant dont they ?

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Agreed about English Muffins. :)  I have a standing breakfast date with some friends the second Wed of each month, and I am already looking forward to my sandwich and coffee. :)

But Eggs Benedict is a treat, too. I haven't had corned beef hash for a good while.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Eggs Benedict with ham and spinach , coffee. Sometimes, if its a place that makes their own corned beef hash, then hash with poached eggs.  I love english muffins they always taste better at a restaurant dont they ?

Linda_Runs
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I do.  Most restaurants have all day breakfast on as well.  My husband eats lunch and supper foods for breakfast such as chili, pizza, etc.

I have a funny story from my youth about this.

harmony7
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:38 AM

My family loves a big southern style breakfast for supper

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with five still at home
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)