Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you seen Martian? Did you read the book?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:17 PM
  • 4 Replies

I haven't seen it but want to. I did read the book and really liked it- so much that I bought a paper copy for my husband to read- he won't read on my kindle.

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NearSeattleMom
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:30 PM

Iread it and then I saw the movie.

I thought it was good, though, of course, not everything in the book is in my movie.  Almost everything in the movie WAS in the book, however, which I liked. 

I saw it in 3D and it was visually amazing.

Quoting Bmat:

I haven't seen it but want to. I did read the book and really liked it- so much that I bought a paper copy for my husband to read- he won't read on my kindle.

Mystic_Magic
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I haven't seen it yet, and haven't read the book. We're planning on seeing it this weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oliviasmom72
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids and I saw it, it was good. A little long for my son but my daughter really liked it.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 8, 2015 at 7:26 PM

I have been wondering whether to go wtih 3D. I think I shall since it worked for you. Thank you for the reply.

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

Iread it and then I saw the movie.

I thought it was good, though, of course, not everything in the book is in my movie.  Almost everything in the movie WAS in the book, however, which I liked. 

I saw it in 3D and it was visually amazing.

Quoting Bmat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)