Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 9:52 PM
  • 3 Replies
i my name is cynthia i'm 23 and i have two boy antonio 4 and raymond 2. they are my world but i dont have them at this time we are goinn thought some things. i got on here to talk to some moms that can help  me get thought this time in my life
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Jan. 14, 2008 at 10:47 PM

Welcome to CafeMom! Please say hello to the other Moms introducing themselves. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here are some links to the helpful posts on the 1st page of The Newcomers Club...

CafeMom FAQs - Questions and Answers

Recommended Groups

You may also want to look through the 'Active Groups' and the 'Featured Groups' on the main Groups page. Click on 'Find Groups' to search by keyword category, or scroll down to search by location.

We hope you enjoy the site!

\The CafeMom Team
25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 10:59 PM
 Hi Cynthia! welcome to the group! I'm Marie, 54, retired mom. I raised my two sons alone, after 6 years of trying to get their bio father to dry out and live drug free. My sons were 3 years apart, Some great times! Oh, and the wrestling and arguing! SOUTH PARK has nothing on my two son's mouths. now i watch the show and giggle & laugh!. We had good days and bad days, but the good days are the ones deep in my memory & heart. the bad days, i let rest in the past because they are-passed. visit my home page, and message me, if you'd like, boys can be such a trial and blessing. sometimes, they seem to be the BEST gift God could have given us, you just need to be patient & brave. Good luck!
Misti70
by on Jan. 16, 2008 at 7:50 AM
Hi Cynthia.....Keep your chin up and don't be afraid to say hello...vent or ask any questions...at some point we've all been there. My name is Misti and I'm the mom of 5 (3 of mine and 2 are my husbands).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured