Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

help

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 9:54 PM
  • 6 Replies
how do i get my kids back. every time i get it  together it get messed up how do i fix it
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
applescentyummy
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 9:59 PM
Unless you want to go into SOME detail so we know whats going on, I dont think we can give you much advice, other then...make sure you don't (or whom ever) messes up!
ilovecoffee95
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 10:03 PM
whatever actions you do,ask yourself 1st will this help or hurt  the kids? will this help or hinder me? if hinder is the answer  make a new choice,Robin
Mom2ZekNYliana
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 10:07 PM
I am not sure what you are going through or why it is so hard for you to get your kids back, but I juswt wanted to tell you that you CAN get them back if you just DO whatever it is that you are supposed to do and DON'T do what whatever it is that you are not supposed to do.  If you love your kids, then you will do whatever it takes to get your kids back.  I am a recovering drug addict.  I have been clean for 2 years now, and although it was hard, I knew I HAD to do it for my son.  He was living with my mother while I was trying to get my life together.  I was coming out of an abusive relationship, and trying to get off the meth.  All I wanted to do was get my son home with me, but I also knew that the life I was living was no place for a child.  He has been home with me now for almost a year, and since then I have had another child, and gotten married.  It's amazing how your life can change when you start doing the right thing and realizing what's really important in your life.  I just hope that you can realize just how important your kids are to you so you can get them back.  Until then, maybe they are in a better place.  Just so you know, I have faith in you to do the right thing.  If I can change, then anyone can change.  Just kep your priorities straight.
What is right for one, may not be right for another.  It may mean standing on your own 2 feet to do something foolish in the eyes of others.
practicalchick
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 10:21 PM
Well since you didn't go into details...the easiest thing to say would be to quit screwing up.

Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results and yet still continuing to do it...

Change your ways.

PRACTiCAL CHiCK

Usborne Books at Home
Independent Consultant

Did you know that Jan. 19 - 20 is Eagle Awareness day? You can get the Usborne Books of Birds for $8.95! Usborne Books is supported by Sonlight Homeschooling Curriculum!

25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 10:50 PM
 You have to take each day as it comes, and live it the best way you know, deep in your heart, that you should. It takes time to "keep it together." don't give up, continue with your chin up, and a smile on your lips, ready to say something nice. Keep yourself busy, with little things around tyour home. re-arrange pillows, furniture, knick-nacs. Do not try to renovate, or change your whole life or home all at once. take it easy, small steps make a big difference.
skyma
by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 3:53 PM

you know what i thought that i was doin the right thing by givin them to people that can take care of them was a good thing but people call me a bad mom what the hell do they know unless you been in my shoes dont judge me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)