Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

really???

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:25 AM
  • 21 Replies
If you've read the back story you know it's been a tough road. After two years we actually have things kinda settled. My son is home, kids have weekly therapy and bhis, worked out accommodations with the school and MY SON IS DOING WELL consistently there!!! Everything was finally started to settle, nightmares were WAY down and with the new medicine my son is on a lot of the anger has disappeared. Then Thursday night the deputy shows up (sending my daughter into a panic about being taken from her home again) and hands us papers. Wtf? OK... Open them. The bitch is filing against us wanting more custodial rights to the kids. Right now she isn't getting any contact, because the therapists are strongly against even letters. All contact is legally supposed to go through them or dhs. Hasn't tried once in two years. Now I know how some people are about bm and shit, but if you fuck starve beat and drug your seven and eight year olds... You are not a mother. You are an egg donor. So yep, I'm just the live in gf, the one they call mom and the one that's all in. All day every day. I digress, sorry. This weekend my kids and Shane woke me over thirty times with nightmares. Shane's freaking that everything we work so hard for will be torn apart because of who knows what, 20 day countdown begins without anyone to help us file. I hate knowing that legally I Don't have a say, or rights. Trying to be logical for everyone focus on keeping everything as normal as possible and Shane's head on straight, because much as it sucks, all that matters to the judge is proven facts, and showing outrage will only make us look bad. OK. Breathing. Think of all the good and be positive. Any comments and/or advie welcome as always.
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:01 AM

Just remember you are there for them. And you have the proof she can't raise those kids. That she doesn't need them. And hopefully a judge will see what you both are doing for them is better than them going back with her. 

Remember even though you aren't their real mom. You have been the only mother that has showed them you care and love them! 

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:18 AM
Good luck!
Bmat
by Barb on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:20 AM

I am sorry this is happening to you and your family.  I haven't been in your situation so can't offer good advice other than continue being the good mom to the chidren that you already are. Best wishes to you.

LaniBee
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:30 AM

Good luck. 

ablackdolphin
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:31 AM

Sorry

Azure
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:12 AM

I don't know your backstory, but it sounds like a horrible situation. It sounds as if, with the history you've outlined here, no sane judge would give her even partial custody. Horrible for everyone involved! People like that just make my blood boil.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Sorry to hear this is happening,
Document everything & hopefully you can get a lawyer,
Best of luck & hugs to you all :)

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:18 AM

Sounds like you are all going through a tough time. I hope it all works out.

AbbeysMom2013
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:25 PM
I know it's hard, but it's for the kids :) in the end I hope it all works out for them.
janessa27
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:48 PM

Sorry and good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)