Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday and Sunday

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 8:56 AM
  • 16 Replies

what are you doing today?

by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 8:59 AM
I'm laying in a hospital bed, hopefully having surgery son but they took another patient in front of me.. I'm not so happy about it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imyourPuppy
by Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:02 AM
Homework day. My DD my DS my DH and I have to read and study. Of course I also have to help my kids do their homework and clean the house, it's a mess. Not a fun day.
But tomorrow we are going to my cousin's birthday party.
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:04 AM

Oh gosh!!  I hope you're ok.  I don't know what kind of surgery you're having but I'll send up a prayer for you.  Hope they get you in soon!!!!!  Come back when you can and let us know you're ok  :)

Quoting steffielou_who: I'm laying in a hospital bed, hopefully having surgery son but they took another patient in front of me.. I'm not so happy about it!

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:06 AM

I have to say a party DOES sound much more fun than cleaning and studying!!  LOL  I hope you can get everything done so that you can enjoy the rest of your weekend.  If it makes you feel any better I'm doing laundry AND pet sitting my aunt's dog all weekend  :)

Quoting imyourPuppy: Homework day. My DD my DS my DH and I have to read and study. Of course I also have to help my kids do their homework and clean the house, it's a mess. Not a fun day. But tomorrow we are going to my cousin's birthday party.

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:07 AM

Good morning!  I have coffee in my hand and haven't thought too much beyond that.  lol  I do have some laundry going.  I didn't realize I had so many dirty towels so I'm washing those.  I need to go get in the shower and do something to my hair.  OMG it looks like a bird tried to make a nest in it last night.  lol

I am playing cards this afternoon so that will be fun.  Hope you all have a good day  :)

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:17 AM

It sure is scary when you're waiting. Good luck and keep us posted on how you're doing.

Quoting steffielou_who: I'm laying in a hospital bed, hopefully having surgery son but they took another patient in front of me.. I'm not so happy about it!

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:19 AM

You'll be able to enjoy the party knowing the homework is done. Have fun!

Quoting imyourPuppy: Homework day. My DD my DS my DH and I have to read and study. Of course I also have to help my kids do their homework and clean the house, it's a mess. Not a fun day. But tomorrow we are going to my cousin's birthday party.

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:21 AM

I'm having a bad hair day as well. Haven't made the time to go get it cut. Lol

Have fun playing cards.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning!  I have coffee in my hand and haven't thought too much beyond that.  lol  I do have some laundry going.  I didn't realize I had so many dirty towels so I'm washing those.  I need to go get in the shower and do something to my hair.  OMG it looks like a bird tried to make a nest in it last night.  lol

I am playing cards this afternoon so that will be fun.  Hope you all have a good day  :)

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:25 AM

I'm going to go look for a new bathroom sink and faucets. I hate making decisions about things that I'm going to be living with for a long time. I really like the sink, it has an oblong bowl and I thought I could keep it, but now that I've really looked at it, I'm afraid it's going to look terrible once I get in the new vanity.

Tonight we're going to a 60's concert with four groups, well one or two members are from the originals. Lol

lilkksmom
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:36 AM
I just got off the phone with fedex again. Trying to find a package of mine that should've been delivered on the 22nd. No luck though 😢 I'm taking life easy for a few and watching tv (I was diagnosed with strep this week 😜) DD is sleeping still she had a long day yesterday. In a few we'll do some light cleaning and play a game. Tomorrow watching super bowl lol more like watch commercials for me! 🤗
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)