Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick venting...UPDATED!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:15 AM
  • 26 Replies
I finally got DD's volleyball shorts! Never got them from Fedex but called fhe shorts company and they sent a new shipment through usps 🤗

Has anyone ever had so much trouble with FedEx Home Delivery? I've been trying to receive a package (DD volleyball shorts) since Jan 22nd. They were on the delivery truck but due to the blizzard couldn't be delivered and it was considered an exception. I totally understand but why in the world would they take it off the truck? The truck was loaded ready to go. When it was safe deliver it! But no now they've lost my package. And I'm getting the run around day after day (I've called just about everyday since Jan 26). Then all of a sudden Thursday the 4th it says it was delivered Saturday 30th at 9pm. It wasn't bc, I was here. So frustrated with them! This isn't the first time I've had an issue. Last time package was delivered to a neighbor. No it's not at any of my neighbor's now. Ugh...
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:56 AM

I hope it gets figured out and you get your package.

It won't help this time, probably, but go to the fedex website and sign up for (free) notifications to your email or text on shipments and deliveries. This still may not help, but at least it is something.

I've had a lot of trouble with fedex, from drivers speeding down my driveway to their leaving packages at neighbors (who were on vacation at the time- it was another neighbor who noticed the package there and brought it to us) to doing odd things such as taking the package off of the truck somewhere and saying it was delivered.  - this particular package was never found and the seller had to send a replacement.

lilkksmom
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:25 AM
Great idea! I just signed up for notifications. One of the last times I had a packaged delivered the Fedex driver forgot to close his back delivery doors. Tried telling for him but he didn't stop. I had to call Fedex.

That is such a pain! I'm sorry you didn't get package. I contacted seller today but I think they are closed😐 I hope the seller didn't give you a headache and sent you a replacement no problem.

Quoting Bmat:

It won't help this time, probably, but go to the fedex website and sign up for (free) notifications to your email or text on shipments and deliveries. This still may not help, but at least it is something.

I've had a lot of trouble with fedex, from drivers speeding down my driveway to their leaving packages at neighbors (who were on vacation at the time- it was another neighbor who noticed the package there and brought it to us) to doing odd things such as taking the package off of the truck somewhere and saying it was delivered.  - this particular package was never found and the seller had to send a replacement.

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:56 AM

The seller insisted on waiting several more days in case the package showed up, but then did send the replacement.

On the same subject, a couple weeks ago I saw the fedex truck pull out of our driveway and walked down to the basement door where they leave some packages (not by the front door which we request) and found a package to another neighbor. I was trying to figure out why the fedex driver would have left the package at our house, when the truck came back and he took the package and left. At least he discovered his mistake. :)

Quoting lilkksmom: Great idea! I just signed up for notifications. One of the last times I had a packaged delivered the Fedex driver forgot to close his back delivery doors. Tried telling for him but he didn't stop. I had to call Fedex. That is such a pain! I'm sorry you didn't get package. I contacted seller today but I think they are closed😐 I hope the seller didn't give you a headache and sent you a replacement no problem.
Quoting Bmat:

ablackdolphin
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:36 PM

Wow, that's crazy!

illogicalkat
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:52 PM

Honestly, I have never had much luck with FedEx or UPS. People like to complain about USPS, but they've never once lost a parcel (although there were a couple that were delayed, they never disappeared).

HunnyBabie
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:04 PM

sorry you're having so much trouble.  we have those kinds of problems w/ USPS.  we don't use fedex almost at all.

we us UPS and they're fantastic!

i hope you're able to get this strightened out soon, hon!

othermom
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:05 PM

I hope that you can get it figured out.  I haven't had much trouble with fed ex, but I don't use them often, usually UPS

Gabbysmom615
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:52 PM

no my fedex home delivery guy is pretty good

yvonne37
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 7:04 PM

take it up with the company you bought it from, they should send you a new pair

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:00 PM

I've never had any problems with FEDEX.  UPS lost one of my packages at Xmas and I have ongoing issues with USPS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)