Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freddy fazbear aka 5nights of freddy

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:54 PM
  • 11 Replies
Ok so my son is obsessed with this character...... He belives hes real! Dose anyone else have similar issues
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Feb. 7, 2016 at 8:00 AM

No, sorry.

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 7, 2016 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

My sons went through something similar. They had a good time with it and eventually just lost interest.

Rexxdezzelii27
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2016 at 1:00 AM
Thank you hope he dose i played the game just to see how it was and i literally threw my phone lol

Quoting Bmat:

My sons went through something similar. They had a good time with it and eventually just lost interest.

MysticLove
by Tiffany on Feb. 8, 2016 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

My kids went through the FNAF phase. My youngest insisted on having a FNAF birthday party last year. It was really hard to find things for that theme. Most people I asked had no idea what it was. I am so glad that is over. LOL

Pukalani79
by Ivy on Feb. 8, 2016 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
My son used to talk about it quite a bit, but I haven't heard anything about it in awhile
RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Feb. 8, 2016 at 4:53 AM
No but we really enjoy the games here, hence my avi.
Rexxdezzelii27
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2016 at 4:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Awsome photo
.... Is it ok to like thingS Like this at 12 yeRs old

Quoting MysticLove:

My kids went through the FNAF phase. My youngest insisted on having a FNAF birthday party last year. It was really hard to find things for that theme. Most people I asked had no idea what it was. I am so glad that is over. LOL

Rexxdezzelii27
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2016 at 4:04 AM
Ok freddy is answered for..... Hows a boot slender man

Quoting Rexxdezzelii27: Awsome photo
.... Is it ok to like thingS Like this at 12 yeRs old

Quoting MysticLove:

ConcernedCousin
by Member on Feb. 27, 2016 at 4:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. My son is currently obsessed with all things five nights at freddys. It's all he and my daughter will watch now and all he talks about. It's his phone wall paper he's got clothes and games and he is obsessed
MysticLove
by Tiffany on Feb. 27, 2016 at 10:32 AM

I see nothing wrong with it. When that pic was taken he was turning 8. My twins are only 10 and they love it too. Their cousins are 5&6 who love it. And my BFFs daughter loves it and she is 25. Its for all ages! LOL

Quoting Rexxdezzelii27: Awsome photo .... Is it ok to like thingS Like this at 12 yeRs old
Quoting MysticLove:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)