Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

12 Moms Share Their Easiest, Go-To Dinner Ideas for Busy, Tired Nights

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:56 AM
  • 2 Replies

12 Moms Share Their Easiest, Go-To Dinner Ideas for Busy, Tired Nights

It happened again last night. Despite the fact that I just fed them dinner yesterday, my family was claiming to be hungry again and demanding food. It seems they want this whole "having dinner" thing to be a daily occurrence, even on nights when I am totally pooped and have no energy for meals that take more than 10 minutes. 

Good thing I have friends who are in the same boat as I am and are willing to share their best ideas for weekday dinners that are quick, kid-friendly, and even fairly healthy.

Click on for 12 great ideas for nights when dinner needs to be quick and easy. That's pretty much every night, right?

What do you cook on busy nights when you just can't find the time?

by on May. 8, 2016 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 8:09 AM

My favorite thing on nights like this is Fend For Yourself!

Fortunately, no little kids here. When they were, I would pull something from the freezer that I had previously frozen for busy nights, like pulled pork or sloppy joes, soup or chili.

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 8:17 AM

My dh is really not a cook, but he will make his one dish...linguini with clam sauce. Cook pasta. Open a couple cans of chopped clams. Drain pasta. Add clams with juice...ta da...dinner! I usually throw together a salad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)