Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you looking forward to in Spring?

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:53 AM
  • 12 Replies

Now that the weather is getting warmer, what are you looking forward to? Grilling out, picnics, going to the park, walking more, gardening, going to the beach, just being outside or something else?     

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nikidu
by Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Warmth in general. I hate being cold. 

Spring break, the kids are going with grandma and my BF and I are going to the mountains to celebrate our anniversary.

MOM-RN
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:00 AM

Camping! We just upgraded some of our equipment and I can't wait to get back out there in the woods, trees and fresh air. We are planning for the first weekend in April if the weather cooperates. 

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:44 AM

It is nice to be out in the woods!

Quoting MOM-RN:

Camping! We just upgraded some of our equipment and I can't wait to get back out there in the woods, trees and fresh air. We are planning for the first weekend in April if the weather cooperates. 

KatieJumonville
by Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Gardening, swimming, hiking, biking, canoeing, camping,the beach, whatever frozen things do in summer!!!! (Sorry, that movie's been on repeat for months now, lol)
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Running! Right now I'm running on a treadmill.
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

As always, I look forward to the longer days, the warmer weather, getting outside more, bringing fresh air into the house, Spring cleaning, Spring festivals...

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:32 AM

That will be nice. How much longer before you'll be able to be outside, do you think?

Quoting Mom2Just1: Running! Right now I'm running on a treadmill.

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:44 AM

You look forward to spring Cleaning? I do it, and I like the feeling of having everything clean and organized...but I don't look forward to it. Lol

We have some festivals here in Spring, but mostly in fall. What ones do you have that you're looking forward to?

Quoting ceciliam:

As always, I look forward to the longer days, the warmer weather, getting outside more, bringing fresh air into the house, Spring cleaning, Spring festivals...

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:45 AM

The weeping cherries. I love these trees.

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Mar. 12, 2016 at 11:12 AM
I'm running outside now. It's been in the 60's and 70's.

Quoting SweetLuci:

That will be nice. How much longer before you'll be able to be outside, do you think?

Quoting Mom2Just1: Running! Right now I'm running on a treadmill.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)