Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why Wait for Spring? Clean Your Closet Now!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:29 AM
  • 10 Replies

Are you an organization junkie? Sarah is too! When she get's stressed, it's time to clean out her closet!  Sarah talks with Nicole Feliciano about tips and tricks for quick and easy closet cleaning and organizing!

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:39 AM

I just did a good clean out of our closets and my Spring started March 1st. wink

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:49 AM

I did just that not long ago and it was SO nice to get rid of things and organize

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:51 AM

It's Spring here, so I've been clearing out the winter stuff and storing it, and bringing out the warm weather stuff. I always try to purge at the same time. We're having our annual flea Market at the community center next week, so this is my time to clear out things to donate.

HotJerZMama
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm moving in 2 weeks so I'm forced to clean everything out. It's actually pretty therapeutic for me to get rid of all this stuff. It's like I'm starting fresh.
lilkksmom
by Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 9:16 AM
I'm in the process! We might be moving so trying to pretty up the place, making list of different rooms to see what all needs to be done. House is always pretty organized though.
virginiamama71
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2016 at 12:36 PM

I will start this next month.

Karen24
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Last fall I got rid of a bunch of stuff including coats from the coat closet that don't fit anyone anymore. I also cleaned out the bathroom closet and got rid of a lot of stuff. Felt great!

I need to go through my bedroom closet again. I know there is stuff in there I need to get rid of.
SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:13 AM

You're right! I like it after it's done, I'm just slow in getting started on it.

Quoting HotJerZMama: I'm moving in 2 weeks so I'm forced to clean everything out. It's actually pretty therapeutic for me to get rid of all this stuff. It's like I'm starting fresh.

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Mar. 14, 2016 at 8:17 PM
I love cleaning! And organizing!
Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 15, 2016 at 3:57 PM

My linen closet could use a good cleaning out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)