Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday....

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:43 AM
  • 19 Replies

what are you doing?

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:45 AM

Good morning!  The sun is shining yet again!  I'm so happy about that.  It should be another warm day!

I've got the sheets in the dryer and I'm having some coffee.  I need to go take a shower but since I didn't have any place I had to be today I'm taking it slow.

I will have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning and head to Raleigh for work.  I may not even have time to start a post.  We'll see.  lol  If you come in here and there isn't one you'll know why.

I hope you're all having a great morning and that it continues through out the day   TGIF  :)

PartyOfGirls
by Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:47 AM

Signing up for some courses online at one of the High Schools here. I have a couple credits left and I want to finish them!

After that, just some normal everyday housework.

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome that you'll be taking some classes!  I hope you have a great day  :)

Quoting PartyOfGirls:

Signing up for some courses online at one of the High Schools here. I have a couple credits left and I want to finish them!

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:56 AM

way to go

You'll be glad you did this!

Quoting PartyOfGirls:

Reese2010727
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:59 AM

good morning

I'm just at work..trying to keep up with flood updates.

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:05 AM

This bathroom project is taking forever, and I am so tired of it. They are putting in the sink top today and hopefully toilet. Everything is coated with dust. I think I should just wait till they are completely finished before I clean anything again.

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:23 AM

Oh no!  So you're in the flood area?  Please keep us posted!  Water can do so much damage. 

Quoting Reese2010727:

good morning

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:26 AM

The dust will probably still continue to settle for a few days after they are done.  It's normally that way with new construction.  It's such a pain!  I would be tired of it too but at least the end result will be awesome!  I hope you have a good day!!  :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

This bathroom project is taking forever, and I am so tired of it. They are putting in the sink top today and hopefully toilet. Everything is coated with dust. I think I should just wait till they are completely finished before I clean anything again.

Reese2010727
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:27 AM

yes, I'm in north Louisiana..it's scary out here and it's breaking my heart.

I will definitely do that!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Oh no!  So you're in the flood area?  Please keep us posted!  Water can do so much damage. 

Quoting Reese2010727:

good morning

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:27 AM

I think I am going over to the water for a while with my book.  I have to leave tomorrow and come back on Monday so the weather might be a lot different by then.  lol  It's so warm and sunny.  I've done laundry and have mostly packed up my things.  I think it's a good way to spend a Friday afternoon.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)