Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter Basket

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:27 AM
  • 13 Replies

easter eggWhat are you putting in your kids baskets?

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I am making a basket for Breana this year and so that will be fun.  She has a chocolate bunny, peeps, a stuffed animal, stickers, reeses's eggs and some books

Dzyre1115
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
A few small pieces of high end chocolate, a small bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans, a container of cotton candy, and a bike for each of them to work it all off....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:59 AM

Choclate and peeps. :)

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 8:22 AM

That should work!

Quoting Dzyre1115: A few small pieces of high end chocolate, a small bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans, a container of cotton candy, and a bike for each of them to work it all off....

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 8:24 AM

What fun!

Quoting louannwilkins:

I am making a basket for Breana this year and so that will be fun.  She has a chocolate bunny, peeps, a stuffed animal, stickers, reeses's eggs and some books

Linda_Runs
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

This is pretty much what we are doing too.  We also do an Easter egg hunt. 

By the way, my oldest is also named Brianna, just a different spelling.

Quoting louannwilkins:

lilmoosesmom
by Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
My children already got their baskets. But

My ten year old got a Starwars bucket. A new Darth Vadar beach towel. A Starwars puzzle. Some chocolate. A design your own Stormtrooper head thing. And s few odds and ends.

My toddler got a Minnie Mouse bucket. A fairy dress up outfit. A pair of fake keys. Two new books, and Olaf towel. Some rubber duckies. Chocolate and some odds and ends
MOM-RN
by on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

We did ours last weekend. The kids got camping gear, spring outfit, sandals and chocolate bunny. 

Orionsbell
by on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm thinking instead of baskets this year just something I know they each want. I hate that grass and we will have candy and favors anyway.
Kageegirl
by on Mar. 23, 2016 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Each of my kids baskets (4 of them) will have a chocolate bunny, Reese's mini eggs, peeps, Robin egg bubble gum, and star burst jelly beans. Sdd14 will get bath and body works products in her basket, ds10, will get fall out 4 on ps4, ds9, minion dvd with stuffed minion, ds9 a giant talking spiderman bed buddy.

Keep it simple. There will be an egg hunt at church on Easter and we will go to my parents house for dinner after church.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)