Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Middle of the week.....Wednesday

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:09 AM
  • 19 Replies

what are you doing?

by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:12 AM

Good morning!  Boy am I still sleepy.  I think I could go lay back down right now even after all this coffee and sleep.  lol 

I've got to go sit with my WWII vet....Mr. M and then go clean a house.  I guess today is my hardest day.  Other than that not a lot.  I'll come home and eat left over fried rice for dinner.  That was SO good!  I made it  yesterday.  Breana is still here since she's tracked out of school and she ate the rice until I thought she might pop!  lol

Have a good day everyone  :)

amje
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this
It's Spring Break here. My 3 older kids have tons of company all day & night long, while I cook lots of food and bake lots of treats. I clean in the small amounts of time I'm free from my kitchen. My 4yo ds & 2yo dd are loving it!
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww I think that's awesome!  I hope you're all having fun and it sounds like you are!  Have a great day  :)

Quoting amje: It's Spring Break here. My 3 older kids have tons of company all day & night long, while I cook lots of food and bake lots of treats. I clean in the small amounts of time I'm free from my kitchen. My 4yo ds & 2yo dd are loving it!

pokemongirl0191
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this

going to be taking DD to her bus soon and when I come back upstairs i will get breakfast and just browse cm while eating. go for a walk with so later today. 

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I remember those days! My motto was "feed them and they will come". We live near the beach and the kids always liked to come here and we liked to know where ours were and who they were with. Several times we had nieces and nephews and friends come here from other states when they were in high school and college. I miss that now.

Quoting amje: It's Spring Break here. My 3 older kids have tons of company all day & night long, while I cook lots of food and bake lots of treats. I clean in the small amounts of time I'm free from my kitchen. My 4yo ds & 2yo dd are loving it!

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:22 AM

My kids loved fried rice, and they made it a lot for themselves after they were out on their own. How old is Breana now? Are you able to take her with you?

Have a good day.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning!  Boy am I still sleepy.  I think I could go lay back down right now even after all this coffee and sleep.  lol 

I've got to go sit with my WWII vet....Mr. M and then go clean a house.  I guess today is my hardest day.  Other than that not a lot.  I'll come home and eat left over fried rice for dinner.  That was SO good!  I made it  yesterday.  Breana is still here since she's tracked out of school and she ate the rice until I thought she might pop!  lol

Have a good day everyone  :)

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:26 AM

I'm doing a little bit of putting together a salad to take for lunch when I play cards today with some friends. It's at a different friend's house today, closer to home so at least I don't have to drive as far.

Mygirl30248
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:34 AM

DD was up all night throwing up, she was up 8 times :( poor kid, even the cat threw up at once (think that was our breaking point to have the cat in our room throwing up on a rare minute where the kid wasn't) so she is laying on couch hydrating & I am waiting on SO. I have training for the next three days that I can't miss, I honestly dont even know how work would react if I did, I cant miss this training. With that said SO went in for the morning at his work but will be home in about an hour to swap so I can do my 4 hour training *sigh*

I am taking a moment to just chill & watch DD sip her water & gingerale & keep an eye on her. Got dishwasher going all puke buckets are in there at this time, last of the puke laundry is in the wash (every time I had to take her sheets off or well 7 out of the 8 times). Need to get up & get clothing on but to be honest it may just be yoga pants today I'm so exhausted & the training won't be easy *sigh* oh well.

Reason #892 why I begin working from home when school ends bc if I already was I wouldnt have had to call out today & been able to work my shift as I was supposed to around my training.

virginiamama71
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:22 AM

work and later this evening my son has soccer practice.

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:55 PM

Hope you've had a good day and enjoy your walk  :)

Quoting pokemongirl0191:

going to be taking DD to her bus soon and when I come back upstairs i will get breakfast and just browse cm while eating. go for a walk with so later today. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)