Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday...

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:23 AM
  • 7 Replies

what are you doing?

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:25 AM

Good morning....the birds are singing this morning and I love listening to them!  Sheets are in the wash and coffee is in hand.  lol 

Not sure what I'm doing today.  I don't have to work so I think I will just do things here. 

I hope you all have a great day!  :)

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning to you...it's quiet here this morning. We live on a river, that is a flight line for migrating birds, and I love seeing different ones come through. Sometimes they stay a few days and then move on. And we often hear baby birds in a rookery that's nearby, but those have all gotten old enough to leave, so it's pretty quiet here.

Sounds like a good day at home.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning....the birds are singing this morning and I love listening to them!  Sheets are in the wash and coffee is in hand.  lol 

Not sure what I'm doing today.  I don't have to work so I think I will just do things here. 

I hope you all have a great day!  :)

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:40 AM

I've got laundry going. Just bought some new towels and I'm washing them before using. The're a pretty yellow. Something to spruce up my dark blue bathroom. Don't know why I didn't think of this color before. I have blue towels and gold towels, but these just hit me as a fresh new look.

Nothing much going on. I just got photos of the twin grandbabies first birthday, so I'll be posting those on Facebook for all the relatives to see.

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:55 AM

I love blue and yellow together.  I also like certain shades of green with blue too.  I haven't bought new towels in a long time.  I like the thicker, softer and big towels.  They aren't cheap!  LOL  I have been using the ones I have for a long time now.  They're still in good shape though.

I hope you are feeling better from the reaction to the dye.  Is it gone now?  I know that had to be miserable. 

Have a good day!!  :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

I've got laundry going. Just bought some new towels and I'm washing them before using. The're a pretty yellow. Something to spruce up my dark blue bathroom. Don't know why I didn't think of this color before. I have blue towels and gold towels, but these just hit me as a fresh new look.

Nothing much going on. I just got photos of the twin grandbabies first birthday, so I'll be posting those on Facebook for all the relatives to see.

SamZ123
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:07 AM

I woke up, so far that is the only thing on my agenda for the day.

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:17 AM

LOL  Waking up is always a good thing.  lol  Hope you have a good day  :)

Quoting SamZ123:

I woke up, so far that is the only thing on my agenda for the day.

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I like blue and green together too, I especially like lime green, but no shade of green really looks good with this blue. It's been a long time since I've bought new towels. Mine seem to last forever.

I am feeling better, only woke up once last night with the itching, and most of the whelts and rash are now gone, so it gets a little better each day. I'm going in to see the dermatologist tomorrow for my regular yearly exam, so I'm anxious to hear what she says as well.

Quoting louannwilkins:

I love blue and yellow together.  I also like certain shades of green with blue too.  I haven't bought new towels in a long time.  I like the thicker, softer and big towels.  They aren't cheap!  LOL  I have been using the ones I have for a long time now.  They're still in good shape though.

I hope you are feeling better from the reaction to the dye.  Is it gone now?  I know that had to be miserable. 

Have a good day!!  :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)