Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a bagel eater? What kind? Favorite toppings?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:25 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you eat bagels? What are your favorite flavored bagels and what are your favorite toppings?

I love cinnamon raisin bagles, lightly toasted with some cinnamon butter on top.

I love to get them from the bakery but usually just get Lender's bagels.

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:32 PM

Eating one as we speak.  I like plain or French Toast flavors.  I love flavored cream cheese on top too.  Today I having a toasted plain bagel with a little butter and honey nut whipped cream cheese. 

Flurffy
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:33 PM
I like plain bagels with plain cream cheese. I'll occasionally do blueberry bagels or fruity cream cheese. I don't care for the herb or savory types.
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:07 PM

Love bagels. I like different kinds. The ones, I at home now are everything. I use either butter or cream cheese. 

Reese2010727
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:10 PM

I don't eat them

Lynette
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:15 PM
Not anymore. But I used to eat them. I liked onion bagels with cream cheese on top.
auntangelofsix
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:39 PM
Yes plain with cream cheese n sometimes the onion one.
sonnyswoman75
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:25 PM
I love cinnamon raisin with cream cheese
SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:59 PM

Only if they're from a good bagel shop, don't like the ones from the grocery. Always toasted- salt bagel with butter and cream cheese, or onion with cream cheese and chives or plain with lox and cream cheese, or blueberry with cream cheese and a drizzle of honey.

SpiritedWitch
by on Apr. 13, 2016 at 10:59 PM

I get the plain bagels at Walmart, lightly toast them and use cream cheese on them. Sometimes I get the strawberry flavored cream cheese to eat on them. I don't buy them often, they are a once in a while kind of thing. Since I am the only one who eats them, I better have a craving to eat the whole bag. 

Pukalani79
by Ivy on Apr. 14, 2016 at 3:17 AM
I usually get plain bagels and have cream cheese with it. One of our local bakeries make an excellent cranberry orange bagel. Yum :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)