Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone else have "pregnancy brain"

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:34 PM
  • 17 Replies
I'm not sure if it's true or not but I've heard that women tend to be a little off during pregnancy. I'm in my 7th month and I just can't seem to remember things sometimes! Especially this month. I know it could be from lack of sleep & going to the bathroom several times in the middle of the night. I just want to know if anyone else experiences this ?
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Franny76
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:37 PM
Me !!! Me !!! Lol I forget the littlest things. Things I should know. I forgot my sisters last name and was embarrassed to call and ask her what her married name was. Lol
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:46 PM

Between the hormones, thoughts of the soon to be arrival and your excitement I wouldn't be at all surprised if you're feeling some "pregnancy brain". It happens to most of us!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 12:39 PM

It's true but don't worry about it .. all normal ;)

Flurffy
by Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 12:46 PM
Yes! But it didn't end until my kids were each almost a year old.

I would put stuff away in the wrong places all the time. Milk in the pantry. My keys in the fridge. I would pull out of our drive and drive in the wrong direction for a few MILES before realizing it. I called to make an appointment once... The girl asked my child's name, and I had to hang up because I couldn't think of it. I mean what the heck. I was dumber than a rock.
sanj1213
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 1:20 PM
Yes! I had pregnancy brain with both my kids.
kaylahhh
by Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 1:33 PM
Yes. Hahaha it's so embarrassing!
delanna6two
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 2:38 PM

I'm sure I had some of this going on during my pregnancies...been a while though...

HJ0988
by Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 2:41 PM

I had pregnancy brain.. then it turned into new mommy brain.. now its just plain mommy brain. I'm so forgetful and spacey lol. I never had the best memory but its really gone down hill especially after 4 kids and I can barely carry on an adult conversation. I hope it gets better as the kids get older.

timon95
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 2:54 PM
Yes and now it's mom brain
mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 4:25 PM
I've never heard of it. I've been forgetful all of my life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)