Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stitch fix

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:25 PM
  • 17 Replies
Has anyone used stitch fix? If so what are your thoughts?
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Did not so hopefully others can help ;)

sanj1213
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 1:25 PM
I'm sorry I don't know what that is. My comment will bump your post in hopes that someone could help :)
delanna6two
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 2:45 PM

My 1st. hearing of it also....have not tried it...

jharley
by Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 4:11 PM
It is a personal shopper. You fill out a profile and they send you clothes. $20 to get your items sent, 5 items I think. You pay for what you want (they send a sheet with prices) and send back what you don't. Sounds like they even supply return shipping. I think I'm going to try it.
mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 4:23 PM
I have never heard of it.
johnny4ever
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 5:22 PM

No I haven't....

.Angelica.
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 5:33 PM
Never heard of it
mamasunshine200
by Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 5:38 PM
That's exactly how it works. They send a postage paid bag with the items and you simply send them back at no cost cost to you.

Quoting jharley: It is a personal shopper. You fill out a profile and they send you clothes. $20 to get your items sent, 5 items I think. You pay for what you want (they send a sheet with prices) and send back what you don't. Sounds like they even supply return shipping. I think I'm going to try it.
jharley
by Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:21 PM
Have you used it? I was wondering if the products are reasonably priced.

Quoting mamasunshine200: That's exactly how it works. They send a postage paid bag with the items and you simply send them back at no cost cost to you.

Quoting jharley: It is a personal shopper. You fill out a profile and they send you clothes. $20 to get your items sent, 5 items I think. You pay for what you want (they send a sheet with prices) and send back what you don't. Sounds like they even supply return shipping. I think I'm going to try it.
timon95
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:41 PM
Never heard of it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)