Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:00 AM
  • 35 Replies

what are you doing?

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flibbertygibbet
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Trying to rouse the dead at this moment in time
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:02 AM

Coffee and more coffee!  Evidently that's what I need.  I woke up and was like someone drugged.  I never wake up like that but I was walking into stuff and stumbling around.  lol  I have no idea why but I'm glad I didn't have to jump right in the car and head out.  lol  Oh well...must just be an off day.

I have a bit of a long day today so I am ready to get it over with.  lol  Ready to get to work and get back home.

I hope you all have a good day!!  :)

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:03 AM

LOL  Well, I hope you're successful and can have them all up soon.  Take care and have a great day!  :)

Quoting flibbertygibbet: Trying to rouse the dead at this moment in time

mama2b100808
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Trying to get my girl dressed and staying in a happy mood. She doesn't like mornings much anymore. Lol

But I do have my coffee and I am going to enjoy her being at school
flibbertygibbet
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:17 AM
Thanks! You too!
I like Wednesday's.
For me it's church day.
And I look forward to it

Quoting louannwilkins:

LOL  Well, I hope you're successful and can have them all up soon.  Take care and have a great day!  :)

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:19 AM

LOL  I discovered that Breana doesn't like mornings much either when she was here for 2 weeks.  lol  Some days it's hard to stay in a happy mood to get them going.  lol  Enjoy your coffee and your day  :)

Quoting mama2b100808: Trying to get my girl dressed and staying in a happy mood. She doesn't like mornings much anymore. Lol But I do have my coffee and I am going to enjoy her being at school

flibbertygibbet
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope you have a happy mug to drink it out of!!!
I'm using my happy mug this morning

Quoting louannwilkins:

Coffee and more coffee!  Evidently that's what I need.  I woke up and was like someone drugged.  I never wake up like that but I was walking into stuff and stumbling around.  lol  I have no idea why but I'm glad I didn't have to jump right in the car and head out.  lol  Oh well...must just be an off day.

I have a bit of a long day today so I am ready to get it over with.  lol  Ready to get to work and get back home.

I hope you all have a good day!!  :)

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome!  Going to church always makes the week a little better I think.  It makes me feel better for sure.  :)

Quoting flibbertygibbet: Thanks! You too! I like Wednesday's. For me it's church day. And I look forward to it
Quoting louannwilkins:

MOM-RN
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:31 AM
Going to get the kids off to school and then decide which room I am deep cleaning today. Considering DS's and maybe starting on DD'S if I don't run out of energy. Yes. They clean their own rooms but we have family coming in and they will sleep in their rooms so I want it extra clean.
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:39 AM

LOL  I remember those days!  I also made the kids keep their room clean but their idea of clean and mine were 2 different things so every now and then I would do the deep cleaning as well.  I mostly did it while they were in school.  I hope you can get it all done today and behind you!  Have a great day  :)

Quoting MOM-RN: Going to get the kids off to school and then decide which room I am deep cleaning today. Considering DS's and maybe starting on DD'S if I don't run out of energy. Yes. They clean their own rooms but we have family coming in and they will sleep in their rooms so I want it extra clean.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)