Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son was killed in a shooting accident april 9th

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:43 PM
  • 14 Replies

My son was killed right in front of me in a shooting accident. he died instantly. His name was Adrian Crawford he was born 2/16/88 he was 28. He was my only child. I'll never be a grand mother. I'll never see him get married. Christasses ,Mothers day,Birthdays all holidays I will never enjoy again. There is no one to take care of me when I;m old,when I am sick. No one to do all the wonderful things he did for me . He was my greatest love and best friend. I don't know how I will go on. I don't think I want to live anymore. I have nothin and no one of value in my life. We are having trouble comming with money for a decent cremation. I started a go fund me page in his name.  This is a picture of my beautiful son Adrian. I miss him so much!

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mena929
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry for your loss mama
othermom
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your loss

katarina666
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:32 PM

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:35 PM

I'm sorry for your loss *hugs*

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:47 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.
trulyblessed618
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:59 PM
I feel speechless. I wish I could do or say something to make you feel better. If I could afford it I would help you pay for your sons cremation. I have never lost a child but my friend has. I can only imagine the grief you are feeling. It really sucks to have no one of value in your life ....I am sorry to hear that. I don't know if you are religious at all or if you would be comfortable going to a group for people who have lost there children. Even if you had anyone of value in your life they still would not understand fully what you are going through. Maybe this would help you just a little bit. I really don't think your son would want you to feel like you don't want to live anymore but I understand how aweful you must feel. Have you seen a dr.? Maybe they could give you something to help you feel a little better. I'm so sorry for your loss...I hope someway somehow peace finds you.
virginiamama71
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:05 PM

Hugs

irocksocks
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:07 PM
I am so sorry
amnesialand69
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:07 PM
So sorry for your loss
yvonne37
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:30 PM

What a horrible feeling, what a terrible situation in your life. I am so so sorry for your loss... I see my son in your sons picture and I cant imagine how i would feel in your place. I wish I could be there with you and give you support.  Is it allowed on cafemom for you to put a link to the gofundme page?  Also I want you to think about your son and how he would want you to react to this, i know its hard, but do you think he would want you to give up and not want to continue living?  Or do you believe he would have wanted you to embrace all the memories of him and become an inspiration for others? Try to be strong.  Blessings.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)