Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy Makeovers: Self-Care, Not Selfish

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2016 at 7:15 AM
  • 2 Replies

Many moms tend to lose their luster as time goes on. Given the demands of parenting and providing the love and support required of a mother, many women end up run-down and feeling far less than their best. This is why more and more ladies are turning to lipo, a feasible approach that can enhance overall quality of life. By making changes from the outside in, a growing number of working mothers are finding this “mommy makeover” to be a great option in boosting self-confidence and appearance.

Scheduling in You-Time

It is something that a lot of mothers are guilty of: not spending enough time on themselves. And while that may seem like a good thing, it can actually severely backfire. As most of us know, mothers are some of the most selfless people on the planet; it just comes with the job. What we see all too often though, is that moms totally ignore their own needs. Just as their loved ones require love, patience, and kindness, moms are perhaps most deserving of that time and attention. One of the ways that busy women like to give that to themselves is through liposuction. A viable solution for many, the procedure is now faster, less invasive, and more achievable than ever before.

Experience the Results

When you get liposuction, you don’t just see and believe; you experience and believe. The thing is, this cosmetic procedure is not purely about aesthetics. It is multi-faceted because you get to work one-on-one with a doctor who wants to improve not only your appearance, but your life. When a woman looks good, she feels good, and she is better able to live life to the fullest. In the case of mothers, those who feel at their best are most capable of carrying out their daily duties as well as serving as role models for their children. For these reasons, a lot of moms choose this “makeover” approach to improve their lives and in turn, their family’s life.

Put Your Worries at Ease

Of course, there are still concerns that many potential clients have. Some of the most common questions related to liposuction include how long the procedure takes, what recovery entails, and whether or not an individual is a good candidate for it. Doctors and professionals have developed some of the most impressive methods and technologies that make the process quick, virtually painless, and easier for both doctor and client. Mothers can get back to running around with the kids in no time at all, with typical recovery time taking just a couple of days. All it takes is the first step of scheduling a consultation and with the help of a professional doctor, the pieces fall into place.

by on Apr. 26, 2016 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MOM-RN
by on Apr. 26, 2016 at 7:17 AM

I've always put myself at the top of list of people to take care of because if I am not functioning at a high level there is no way to take care of my family. 

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Apr. 28, 2016 at 4:45 PM

I try to put myself as priority. It happens some, other times..not so much.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN