Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you have planned for the coming week? Anything fun?

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:37 AM
  • 31 Replies

What do you have planned for this week?

I am getting together with friends for lunch, but I also have a doctor's appt that I'm not looking forward to.

by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TylersMom999
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 4:36 PM
2 moms liked this

My sons Birthday is tomorrow so we are getting together with some friends at a mexican restraunt to celebrate.....we are going to have the owner of the mexican restraunt (he is spanish) serenade the happy birthday song in spanish to our son.  Thats all thats going to be fun for this week.  

My housecleaners are coming Tuesday to clean the house and then on Wednesday I have a appointment I have to be at.  Need to do grocery shopping at some point.  Thats about it for the week unless something else comes up. 

peachesforme
by Member on May. 8, 2016 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Just work. Counting down 3 more weeks till kids and I are off for summer.
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 5:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Friday we picked up dd from college.  Saturday we picked up her husband.  He is here for 2 weeks for their wedding and reception and then he will go to Japan for 6 months.  They had a courthouse wedding no one was at 8 months ago.   They are on a 3 night honeymoon and then on Wednesday dh's has his big retirement party.  Lots to do before the wedding on the 20th too.  Oh, on Thursday I have a hair appt and I have a dinner with friends.  

auntangelofsix
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I am not sure what is going on Just yet.
virginiamama71
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing fun, just work.

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2016 at 8:17 AM

That's a lot of good happenings!

Quoting atlmom2:

Friday we picked up dd from college.  Saturday we picked up her husband.  He is here for 2 weeks for their wedding and reception and then he will go to Japan for 6 months.  They had a courthouse wedding no one was at 8 months ago.   They are on a 3 night honeymoon and then on Wednesday dh's has his big retirement party.  Lots to do before the wedding on the 20th too.  Oh, on Thursday I have a hair appt and I have a dinner with friends.  

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2016 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

We are leaving tomorrow to spend a couple days in Ashville, NC then on to Tennessee to see my son, dil, and their twin babies. We told them we wanted to visit in either April or May and he asked if we could be there for his birthday on the 12th.

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2016 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Hasve fun at lunch. Good luck at the doctor's.

Quoting Bmat:

What do you have planned for this week?

I am getting together with friends for lunch, but I also have a doctor's appt that I'm not looking forward to.

Bmat
by Barb on May. 9, 2016 at 8:50 AM

Happy Birthday to your son!

Quoting TylersMom999:

My sons Birthday is tomorrow so we are getting together with some friends at a mexican restraunt to celebrate.....we are going to have the owner of the mexican restraunt (he is spanish) serenade the happy birthday song in spanish to our son.  Thats all thats going to be fun for this week.  

My housecleaners are coming Tuesday to clean the house and then on Wednesday I have a appointment I have to be at.  Need to do grocery shopping at some point.  Thats about it for the week unless something else comes up. 

Bmat
by Barb on May. 9, 2016 at 8:51 AM

Three more weeks will go by quickly. :)

Quoting peachesforme: Just work. Counting down 3 more weeks till kids and I are off for summer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)