• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you choose your pet's name?

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:46 AM
  • 8 Replies

A friend asked me why in the world we would name our cat Chewie. I told her because that's what the cat liked to do. She chewed my computer cords, my monitor cord, my keyboard cord. *sigh*

How did you choose your pet's name?

by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
emarin77
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

When I had too fish I just looked at them and said one is Goldy and the other is Black Tail.

Bmat
by Barb on May. 8, 2016 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL! That works! :)

Quoting emarin77:

When I had too fish I just looked at them and said one is Goldy and the other is Black Tail.

liveforever
by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
We got our dog from the apl and kept the name they gave him. I felt like naming him a 3rd time would confuse him lol.

My cat I had growing up I named after my favorite baseball player.
Mommy2Boys0900
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this
My cat's name is Tom. We had a bit of a "Jerry" situation so we got a Tom :)
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this
We adopted and the previous owner had named him Rain but I renamed him Reign! The shelter named our other dog Llama and I changed it to Luna. My little dog was all black with one streak of white on her chest so I named her Eclipse since it looks like the end of an eclipse.
Bmat
by Barb on May. 8, 2016 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

:)

My sister named her new cat Tommy, since he was a boy. :)

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: My cat's name is Tom. We had a bit of a "Jerry" situation so we got a Tom :)

Bmat
by Barb on May. 8, 2016 at 2:49 PM

These are cute names. :)

Quoting MixedCooke: We adopted and the previous owner had named him Rain but I renamed him Reign! The shelter named our other dog Llama and I changed it to Luna. My little dog was all black with one streak of white on her chest so I named her Eclipse since it looks like the end of an eclipse.

Bmat
by Barb on May. 8, 2016 at 2:50 PM

My first cat was Sunny, short for Sunspot, since sun spots are dark, and he was all black.

Quoting MixedCooke: We adopted and the previous owner had named him Rain but I renamed him Reign! The shelter named our other dog Llama and I changed it to Luna. My little dog was all black with one streak of white on her chest so I named her Eclipse since it looks like the end of an eclipse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)