Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did your children make you breakfast in bed this morning?

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 11:50 AM
  • 5 Replies

I see that breakfast in bed seems to be a kind of tradition for Mother's Day, but I never liked breakfast in bed at all. My sons never tried it, anyway.

Do you like breakfast in bed?

by on May. 8, 2016 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
illogicalkat
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

They are far too little to cook. My baby had breakfast in bed, though - he's still nursing.

I doubt my husband even realizes that it's Mother's Day. I sent flowers to his mom (and mine!), so he's "covered" in that respect.

ELFs_Mommy
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
No. But I did get served restraunt style (complete with hostess/waitress, lol) at the table. DH works today, but my girls still wanted to do breakfast for me. The oldest is 10 and I'm just starting to teach her how to make simple things like scrambled eggs on the stove. So the deal was that she could cook breakfast on her own, but I had to be near just in case. She did a great job though :-).
auntangelofsix
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 2:14 PM
No.
Bmat
by Barb on May. 8, 2016 at 2:51 PM

LOL!

I did the same for my MIL when she was still alive. :)

Quoting illogicalkat:

They are far too little to cook. My baby had breakfast in bed, though - he's still nursing.

I doubt my husband even realizes that it's Mother's Day. I sent flowers to his mom (and mine!), so he's "covered" in that respect.

Bmat
by Barb on May. 8, 2016 at 2:52 PM

Delightful!  It sounds like fun.

Quoting ELFs_Mommy: No. But I did get served restraunt style (complete with hostess/waitress, lol) at the table. DH works today, but my girls still wanted to do breakfast for me. The oldest is 10 and I'm just starting to teach her how to make simple things like scrambled eggs on the stove. So the deal was that she could cook breakfast on her own, but I had to be near just in case. She did a great job though :-).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)