Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you grill out?

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 6:43 AM
  • 20 Replies

What are some of your favorite things on the grill?

by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PartyOfGirls
by Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:05 AM

We don't at all :( sadly we only have a front yard and no place to keep one.  Someone would steal it. if we left it out at night and to be honest we don't have a place to keep it to bring it in the house nightly. lol

But I love doing steaks and shrimp different kind of kabobs.

michiganmom116
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:21 AM

We grill out at least once a week from May thru Sept., sometimes October.  We have a huge grill that is as big as my desk at work.  We can cook 4 whole chickens on the rotisserie, or up to 10 uge T-bones AND 2 dozen burgers at a time.  

We like steaks, chops, chicken legs, bratwurst, burgers, foil dinners, kabobs, veggie baskets, and salmon.  This week I will be trying a new recipe w/steak cubes, potatoes, and whole mushrooms in a balsamic marinade, grilled in foil packets, in basket, or on skewers

Linda_Runs
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:59 AM

We grill two or three times per month in the dead of the winter and about twice per week in the summer.  Favourites are ribs, AAA striploin steaks, sausages, garlic shrimp kebabs and lamb (mine anyway).

Tik_N_Tok
by Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 9:41 AM

Not often, but I love grilled steak and veggie kabobs and grilled salmon. 

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 9:07 PM

We grill year round, probably once a week. If it were me manning the heat, we wouldn't be grilling in summer, too hot for me, but dh doesn't mind. I like grilling lots of different things. For dinner tonight I made packets of fish, Vidalia onions, corn on the cob, and pineapple.

auntangelofsix
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:10 PM
Not often.
WhatABeach
by Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Depending on weather, about once a week. We love ribs and corn.
Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Jun. 12, 2016 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

We grill out probably 3-4 nights a week.  Last night we cooked steaks and baked potatoes on the grill.

Earlier this week we cooked pork roast, roasted potatoes and a veggie pack that had zucchini, squash, mushrooms and broccoli.

Smash.
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2016 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
We grill at least once a month, and it doesn't matter what season it is - my husband grills all year long! He's an amazing griller; my favorites are Santa Maria-style tri-tip, his BBQ chicken AND his steak (both are THE BEST EVER), beer bratwurst, and these Parmesan Ranch Chicken packets I found online. No one grills better than my man! So good.
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2016 at 1:11 PM

All the time especially in the summer. We grill brats, hamburgers, chicken, pork chops, steak, ribs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)