Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Simple Beauty Tips Challenge Day 9: Secret Stash!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 7:44 AM
  • 47 Replies

Sometimes you have to leave the house in a hurry with no time to apply makeup or you get some place and wonder "How did I leave the house looking like this?" Today's challenge is to keep a secret stash of high impact beauty products. Put your beauty products in a small make up bag or a zip lock bag, and keep it in your purse or car. Having a to-go beauty kit will be a big help for the times you want (or need) to freshen up a bit.

Here are some suggestions for your to-go beauty stash:

• Concealer
  • Mascara
  • Eye lash curler
  • Blush
  • Lip gloss
  • Lotion
  • Compact mirror
  • Compact brush
  • Hair tie or headband

makeup

Have you ever left the house without looking in the mirror and then wonder "How did I leave like this"? Do you have a stash of makeup in your car or purse? What beauty products make the biggest difference for you?

If you haven't signed up for the Simple Beauty Tips Challenge yet, you can do so HERE.

by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 7:47 AM

Oh yeah I do that a lot. But I really do need to get a secret stash so I don't have to worry about that. Maybe soon. :) Concealer does great on my face. 

johnny4ever
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 7:49 AM

I carry lipgloss and powder.

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 4, 2016 at 7:52 AM

Yes, I have even showed up to work having forgotten to brush out my hair! LOL!

I have a small compact with blusher, and I also have a headband in the car. and a comb in my purse.

Greenbird15
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 8:11 AM

Lotion and a hair tie is all I find importance in-the only thing I stash is a hair thing with a 9 1/2 mo old hair pulling cutie at my hip!

janessa27
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 8:14 AM
I keep mascara and lip gloss in my purse. But I also keep blistex with a pony tail holder wrapped around it in my pockets
Ricksmama
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 8:30 AM
Great ideas thanks

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Sometimes you have to leave the house
in a hurry with no time to apply makeup or you get some place and wonder
"How did I leave the house looking like this?" Today's challenge is to keep a secret stash of high impact beauty products.
Put your beauty products in a small make up bag or a zip lock bag, and
keep it in your purse or car. Having a to-go beauty kit will be a big
help for the times you want (or need) to freshen up a bit.

Here are some suggestions for your to-go beauty stash:

• Concealer
  • Mascara
  • Eye lash curler
  • Blush
  • Lip gloss
  • Lotion
  • Compact mirror
  • Compact brush
  • Hair tie or headband

makeup

Have you ever left the
house without looking in the mirror and then wonder "How did I leave
like this"? Do you have a stash of makeup in your car or purse? What
beauty products make the biggest difference for you?

If you haven't signed up for the Simple Beauty Tips Challenge yet, you can do so HERE.

MissyB1011
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't carry a stash of make up since I rarely wear it. I do keep a hair brush and extra ponytail holders and deodorant in the car for just in case.
AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:09 AM

Thanks for the suggestions.

Have you ever left the house without looking in the mirror and then wonder "How did I leave like this"?  No I haven't.  I always check before I go out to at least make sure my hair isn't looking wild.  Do you have a stash of makeup in your car or purse? Don't have any makeup in my car or purse since it's not something I really wear.

What beauty products make the biggest difference for you? I'm old fashion with the soap and water for the face LOL!!

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:11 AM

I keep a hairtie in my purse, and "chapstick", and I used to have a lipstick, till it got all beat up.  I need to buy another lipstick holder, but I am too cheap to buy one :). 

If I don't have moisturizer, I feel dry and scratchy.  I like lipstuff with an SPF protectant so my lips don't get all dried out and sunburnt, and other than that, I am not much of a high maintenance kind of girl.

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:12 AM
I totally do! Plus I always have my lip bonbons!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)