Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autumn!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:59 AM
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am getting somewhat excited for Autumn to come. With Autumn comes spiced apple wine and cheese cake, all things pumpkin, beautifully colored leaves falling off the trees comma fall festivals and Halloween, for us vacations, new selections of clothing shoes and boots, darker colored Handbags and more. What are you looking forward to in Fall?
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
scoopneck99
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:03 AM
I am sooooo excited for fall. I've been going in craft stores just to smell the spice smells. Lol! I love the crisp air with warm sun, I love the beautiful trees, I love that the holidays are going to be coming. I just love fall. I am not even a bubbly person but talking about it makes me giddy. Lmao
mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:24 AM
I forgot the smells! I use wax melts in my living room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. I also use smells of the seasons. I cant wait to sqitch to Fall smells.

Quoting scoopneck99: I am sooooo excited for fall. I've been going in craft stores just to smell the spice smells. Lol! I love the crisp air with warm sun, I love the beautiful trees, I love that the holidays are going to be coming. I just love fall. I am not even a bubbly person but talking about it makes me giddy. Lmao
Reese2010727
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:29 AM
Cooler weather

Football

Fairs

My birthday
mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:30 AM
All the Fairs around here are going on right now. I thought fairies were a summer thing.

Quoting Reese2010727: Cooler weather

Football

Fairs

My birthday
Reese2010727
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:32 AM
Festivals every other season and fall is our fair season

Quoting mrswillie: All the Fairs around here are going on right now. I thought fairies were a summer thing.

Football

Fairs

My birthday
mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:33 AM
Oh, wow. What state are you in? We have different festivals all year round.

Quoting Reese2010727: Festivals every other season and fall is our fair season

Quoting mrswillie: All the Fairs around here are going on right now. I thought fairies were a summer thing.

Football

Fairs

My birthday
Reese2010727
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:41 AM
Louisiana what about you

Quoting mrswillie: Oh, wow. What state are you in? We have different festivals all year round.

Football

Fairs

My birthday
mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:42 AM
WV. MD and VA are having their fairs right now also.

Quoting Reese2010727: Louisiana what about you

Quoting mrswillie: Oh, wow. What state are you in? We have different festivals all year round.

Football

Fairs

My birthday
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:25 AM
Football !
Bon fires
The colors , smells and that crisp fresh air
cookiemonster77
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:01 AM

I love fall, the tree tunnel that turns golden and light bounces off in every direction, fall clothing colors, a cool breeze with long sleeves and booties on...but I hate the winter. I hate it! Otherwise fall would be perfect if it didn't come as an indicator that winter was on its way

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)