Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

😐😕 negative pregnancy test but missed period update in post

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:19 PM
  • 19 Replies
I ladies I'm couple days late but negative test I'm stressing so bad ryte now because i haven't had sex since may 27th but I've been having normal but heavy cycle idk what to think and fyi i just had a baby 5 months ago as well i normally come on in the beginning but before i gotten pregnant with my 5 month old it was at the end of the month plz help...update. No period but feel nauseous and lite head ache i was fine at first but this stared when my cycle supposed to come on im tired of this
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:24 PM
Your body might be going through stress or hormonal changes. You would have tested positive if you haven't had sex since May.

Quoting shay_Woods: I ladies I'm couple days late but negative test I'm stressing so bad ryte now because i haven't had sex since may 27th but I've been having normal but heavy cycle idk what to think and fyi i just had a baby 5 months ago as well i normally come on in the beginning but before i gotten pregnant with my 5 month old it was at the end of the month plz help
shay_Woods
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:35 PM
Thanks I'm hoping and praying thats the problem

Quoting momofnatalie: Your body might be going through stress or hormonal changes. You would have tested positive if you haven't had sex since May.

Quoting shay_Woods: I ladies I'm couple days late but negative test I'm stressing so bad ryte now because i haven't had sex since may 27th but I've been having normal but heavy cycle idk what to think and fyi i just had a baby 5 months ago as well i normally come on in the beginning but before i gotten pregnant with my 5 month old it was at the end of the month plz help
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:18 PM
If you're breastfeeding periods can be all over the map.
shay_Woods
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:22 PM
Nope im not breastfeeding onlu thing different im doing is working 6 days a week in the hot blazing sun

Quoting Mom2Just1: If you're breastfeeding periods can be all over the map.
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Could be overworked and your body is tired.

Quoting shay_Woods: Nope im not breastfeeding onlu thing different im doing is working 6 days a week in the hot blazing sun

Quoting Mom2Just1: If you're breastfeeding periods can be all over the map.
mamamedic69
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's the stress preventing your period. If you haven't had sex since May, the test would have been postive if you were pregnant.  You could also be dehydrated as well and that can throw your cycle off too.

virginiamama71
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:34 PM

it's stress. Take care of yourself.

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:05 PM

It could be from your work. Stay hydrated. If you haven't had sex in that long, if you were pregnant, you would get a positive. Don't you think that you would also have other symptoms of pregnancy being this far along?

shay_Woods
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:11 PM
Yea that's what my mom told me as well but thanks I'm trying to stay hydrated as well

Quoting SweetLuci:

It could be from your work. Stay hydrated. If you haven't had sex in that long, if you were pregnant, you would get a positive. Don't you think that you would also have other symptoms of pregnancy being this far along?

shay_Woods
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:11 PM
Thank you i will

Quoting virginiamama71:

it's stress. Take care of yourself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)