Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:10 AM
  • 32 Replies

what are you doing?

by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning!!  Finally....an easier work day!  lol  I'm so ready for it too!!  It would have been so nice if I hadn't had to set an alarm it would have been a little bit nicer.  lol

Not a lot planned other than work.  I may run an errand or two after work.  I was thinking about baking a pound cake sometimes in the next few days too.  I'm not sure though.  It's been so hot that I haven't wanted to turn the oven on and that is probably why I will NOT bake the cake.  lol

Have a good day everyone!!  :)

wandep
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:18 AM

Good morning,

Getting kiddos off to school.

1 mile walk at home video.

Home blessings and laundry.

No activities today for the kiddos.

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning!  I'm sure it will be nice to not have to take the kids to anything today.  For you and them!!  lol I hope you have a great day!!  :)

Quoting wandep:

Good morning,

Getting kiddos off to school.

1 mile walk at home video.

Home blessings and laundry.

No activities today for the kiddos.

wandep
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope you have a great day. :) I really enjoyed taking an easy day yesterday. lol I hardly ever do that.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning!!  Finally....an easier work day!  lol  I'm so ready for it too!!  It would have been so nice if I hadn't had to set an alarm it would have been a little bit nicer.  lol

Not a lot planned other than work.  I may run an errand or two after work.  I was thinking about baking a pound cake sometimes in the next few days too.  I'm not sure though.  It's been so hot that I haven't wanted to turn the oven on and that is probably why I will NOT bake the cake.  lol

janessa27
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:30 AM

Working and then I am not sure- actually have no plans! Yay! But today is my (work) Friday so that is even better:)

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:31 AM

Don't you love an early Friday?  LOL  I hope it's a great day for you.  Sometimes having no plans is the best!  :)

Quoting janessa27:

Working and then I am not sure- actually have no plans! Yay! But today is my (work) Friday so that is even better:)

wandep
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:34 AM

Hope you have a great day.

Quoting janessa27:

MBMBRN
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:58 AM
Working, again.
SamMom912
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:37 AM
Walking dog 3 miles, Packing for vacation (leave tomorrow night) Sitter coming at 12. Teeing off for golf at 12:50 with 2 girl friends. Home at 5 to relieve sitter & make dinner.
Hubby will be super late as his dad is having simple surgery but he will want to stop by to visit at 7:30 tonight.
SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning! That's great that you'll have an easier day today.

Put that cake baking urge on the back burner till cooler weather. Put you feet up tonight and just veg out.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)