Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are all UPS guys looking fine or is it just in this area?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:19 AM
  • 35 Replies

Every UPS guy I see in this area is good-looking. :) :)

by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
miamom20
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:21 AM
Hmm I wouldn't know every time we get a package it's more like a hit and run or drop and run.
lakens_mommy
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:23 AM

My husband is a UPS driver and 90% of his coworkers are gorgeous!

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:31 AM

LOL!

Quoting miamom20: Hmm I wouldn't know every time we get a package it's more like a hit and run or drop and run.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:31 AM

good

Quoting lakens_mommy:

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:40 AM

I don't know if you remember Boston Legal. There was an episode where the office assistants were to pick out the people who would be admitted to the shelter in case of emergency. One of them was looking at the list and said The UPS guy? Why? The other lady said Have you seen how good he looks in those shorts? The first lady agreed then to include the UPS guy. LOL!!

Quoting lakens_mommy:

lakens_mommy
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't remember that, but that is amazing!!

I remember the first time I found out my husband worked at UPS when we first met, I kept asking about seeing him in his UPS shorts. lol! There's something about those shorts!

Quoting Bmat:

I don't know if you remember Boston Legal. There was an episode where the office assistants were to pick out the people who would be admitted to the shelter in case of emergency. One of them was looking at the list and said The UPS guy? Why? The other lady said Have you seen how good he looks in those shorts? The first lady agreed then to include the UPS guy. LOL!!

Quoting lakens_mommy:

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:49 AM

laughing

Quoting lakens_mommy:

I don't remember that, but that is amazing!!

I remember the first time I found out my husband worked at UPS when we first met, I kept asking about seeing him in his UPS shorts. lol! There's something about those shorts!

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting lakens_mommy:

lakens_mommy
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I snuck this picture one day because he had just received new shorts and they were tiny! He's 6'8, so I thought it was absolutely hilarious and needed a pic before he got longer shorts!

RonaH
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd say its a 50/50 split! Lol
chattycassie
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Just your area. My UPS guy is old :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)