• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:37 AM
  • 54 Replies

what are you doing?

by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:39 AM

Good morning!!  Sorry for adding so many days together but I'm leaving to go to Raleigh today and I'm not taking my lap top.  I hope you'll keep the post going until I get back.  I'm going to try to come back on Friday eve but we'll see.  That's the plan!  lol

I'm going to work this morn and then heading out.  I'm going to put my bag in the car this morn and just leave from Mr M's house.

I hope you all have a good day!  I'll come back and read what you're all doing tomorrow night hopefully.  :)

janessa27
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:15 AM

Hope you have a nice weekend! Thursdays are my Fridays- so I think me and my youngest will drop his older brothers off at school tomorrow and go shopping. We have a couple of Halloween events to attend this weekend. My 11 year old has his first school dance Saturday.....WOW! lol

wandep
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:18 AM

Good morning,

We have a busy day.....

Getting the kids off to school.

WW's meeting and lunch with mil.

Then maybe to Payless to exchange shoes I got online for DD.

A new contractor is suppose to stop by this afternoon. I might get mil to pick the kids up so I can be here with dh when he comes. Wish us luck!

DD has gymnastics tonight.

Hope you all have a great day!

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:24 AM

Thank you!  I hope your weekend is nice too.  I love Fall events.  This is my fav time of year.  Take care and have a good day  :)

Quoting janessa27:

Hope you have a nice weekend! Thursdays are my Fridays- so I think me and my youngest will drop his older brothers off at school tomorrow and go shopping. We have a couple of Halloween events to attend this weekend. My 11 year old has his first school dance Saturday.....WOW! lol

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:26 AM

Good luck meeting up with the contractor!  I hope you have a good day!  If you can will you make sure this post stays bumped up so everyone can find it until I get back?  Thanks!!  :)

Quoting wandep:

Good morning,

We have a busy day.....

A new contractor is suppose to stop by this afternoon. I might get mil to pick the kids up so I can be here with dh when he comes. Wish us luck!

mama2b100808
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:29 AM
Oh wow! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! That sounds like a lot of fun!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning!!  Sorry for adding so many days together but I'm leaving to go to Raleigh today and I'm not taking my lap top.  I hope you'll keep the post going until I get back.  I'm going to try to come back on Friday eve but we'll see.  That's the plan!  lol

I'm going to work this morn and then heading out.  I'm going to put my bag in the car this morn and just leave from Mr M's house.

I hope you all have a good day!  I'll come back and read what you're all doing tomorrow night hopefully.  :)

mama2b100808
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:30 AM
Thursday- I will be doing some cleaning and my workout. I have been doing three miles a day this week. It is so cool outside that it is pretty easy to get that many done. (Well not to easy on a hill) lol but I will be leaving soon to take my girl to school.
wandep
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this

No problem :) Hope you have a safe trip.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good luck meeting up with the contractor!  I hope you have a good day!  If you can will you make sure this post stays bumped up so everyone can find it until I get back?  Thanks!!  :)

Quoting wandep:

Good morning,

We have a busy day.....

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:44 AM

It's going to be a long day for you, hope everything runs smoothly. Drive safe, and enjoy it.

Quoting louannwilkins:

mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:44 AM
We are going to a Halloween party this weekend.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)