Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's November already?

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 7:52 AM
  • 24 Replies

Doesn't seem possible that it;s almost time for Thanksgiving. What's on your agenda this month? Do you have any birthdays, anniversaries, school events or other things happening that you're looking forward to?

by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:14 AM

I am planning Thanksgiving at my house since I am gluten free I want to cook. :)

We have my niece's birthday that week too.

Hopefully start repairs on the house this month. It's been really hard finding a contractor. :(

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:18 AM

My oldest brother's birthday is today, November 1st, mine is the 14th, my sister's is the 17th, and my younger brother's is the 29th. Looking forward to going to the Fla panhandle for my birthday.

blessedmommie07
by Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:23 AM

Before Thanksgiving we have a big city parade and event for a week long or so called the Festival of Trees. We go to the parade every year which is the Saturday before Thanksgiving. DH even made us go one year when it was like 12 degrees and we were like one of the few in the bitter cold. The weekend after Thanksgiving we usually get our tree.

Stevensmomma
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:29 AM
Ugh the holiday rush begins
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:10 AM

I was just saying this to a friend this morning!  I can  NOT believe it's here so soon!  It seems like I was just complaining about sweating to death in upper 90's!  lol

lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

my grandsons birthday is on the 10th, so we will be having him a party. it will be bitter sweet because he is the one who lost his dad a few days ago. but we will make it happy for him. i am cooking thanks giving dinner for just my family this year the day after thanksgiving. we usually go to my husbands grandmothers on thanksgiving and probably still will, but i dont go because i cant walk good and i have a hard time getting around there. so, my husband is on board for me fixing dinner after thanksgiving. now i have to come up with a menu. we will probably put up our tree this month. i want to buy some new decorations.

virginiamama71
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
My son has his last soccer game of the season this Sunday . And last tournament next weekend. No other plans this month.
mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:44 AM
Nothing for us.
SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:49 AM

Just remembered it's my sil's birthday tomorrow and my niece's on the 9th.

Azure
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 5:53 PM

No birthdays this month, though one of our angel babies was due around Thanksgiving, so it's always a little sad for me.

No anniversaries. There are some school events-a concert and some games that the kids need to go to pep band for. I have no pep. :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)