Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:10 AM
  • 37 Replies

what are you doing?

by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:11 AM

Good morning!  I don't have to go to work today until later on and so I didn't even get out of bed until about 8 45. lol It's chilly in here and it was warm under those covers!  lol

Not planning a lot except for work later on.  I hope it's a good day for all of you!  November already....I just can't believe it!

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:18 AM

It is hard to crawl out of nice warm covers on a chilly morning! Lol Glad you got to be a bit lazy this morning. I can hardly believe it's November either. Have a good day.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning!  I don't have to go to work today until later on and so I didn't even get out of bed until about 8 45. lol It's chilly in here and it was warm under those covers!  lol

Not planning a lot except for work later on.  I hope it's a good day for all of you!  November already....I just can't believe it!

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:26 AM

I'm loving this beautiful weather. Sat out on the porch watching the birds, and squirrels, at the bird feeders while I drank my coffee and read the newspaper. My houseguest was up early and went out and got fresh bagels, lox and cream cheese. They were yummy! She's gone to check on the repairs at her house. I have to take down the Halloween decorations and spread out the fall decorations that I'll leave up through Thanksgiving. Dh is going to the grocery store to pick up a few things for me. I'm making Brunswich stew for tomorrow. I'm having some friends over to play cards. With some being gone for the summer and now everyone doing cleanup after Matthew, we haven't been together for awhile. It will be nice to catch up.

mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:45 AM
Nothing much. Maybe washing clothes.
auntangelofsix
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:49 AM
Good Morning. Not much.
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 11:07 AM

This weather IS wonderful!  Breakfast sounds good! That was nice of her.  I hope she'll be able to get back in her house soon.

Brunswick stew is so good!!!  I had some not long ago from Smithfield's Chicken and BBQ.  Theirs is good.  Not as good as home made but good.  lol

Take care, have a good day and enjoy cards!  :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

I'm loving this beautiful weather. Sat out on the porch watching the birds, and squirrels, at the bird feeders while I drank my coffee and read the newspaper. My houseguest was up early and went out and got fresh bagels, lox and cream cheese. They were yummy! She's gone to check on the repairs at her house. I have to take down the Halloween decorations and spread out the fall decorations that I'll leave up through Thanksgiving. Dh is going to the grocery store to pick up a few things for me. I'm making Brunswich stew for tomorrow. I'm having some friends over to play cards. With some being gone for the summer and now everyone doing cleanup after Matthew, we haven't been together for awhile. It will be nice to catch up.

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 11:08 AM

Hope it's a good day!  I need to do some laundry too to be honest.  :)

Quoting mrswillie: Nothing much. Maybe washing clothes.

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 11:09 AM

Good morning!!  I hope you have a good day  :)

Quoting auntangelofsix: Good Morning. Not much.

wandep
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 12:44 PM

Hey girls,

I am finally able to post this afternoon. lol I've been on the go all morning. I got the kids off to school then worked out at water aerobics for an hour today. Got in the hot tub and sauna afterwards. It felt good. :) MIL and I went out for lunch today too. Now I'm just hanging out at home working on my laundry till its time to pick the kids up from school. No activities today so we may go get my son's haircut after I pick him up from school. Hope you all have a great afternoon. :)

wandep
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Sounds like a relaxing day. :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)