Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Moving

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 12:12 PM
  • 1 Replies
My daughter is only 2 months old and we're selling our house to move into a bigger one. Aurelia just started to sleeping between 5 and 7 hours at night without waking up and then not getting up for the day till 7 or 8 in the morning. she's just started talking and smiling, just being social. now, the house we were getting turned out to be a flop and the closing for our house is in 2 weeks. so whether we have found a new place or not by then, we still have a place to go, but will it affect Aurelia's developmen? will it set her back, to moving 1 or 2 times? will I have to turn her around again?
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
TXMOM00
by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 12:22 PM
my daughter was about 2 1/2 months old and we moved across the country - well, TX to FL... we stayed in a hotel suite (were really just going to visit) with my hubby for a couple of weeks, then on to a house we were renting.
she was fine. as long as you keep her bedding and such familiar, she should be fine. Tarah is great, she is actually really good with change.
She will be 4 in April and we have moved 5 times... FINALLY bought a house, so no more for a while!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)