• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:59 AM
  • 110 Replies

what are you doing?

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:01 AM

Good morning!!  I could have kept on sleeping this morning but I'm riding with my uncle ( who is a marine vet...Vietnam) to a little town not too far from here.  We're going on base and do a couple of things and then I have to come back and go to work for a few hours with Mr M.  That's about the extent of my day. 

I think it's supposed to be in the upper 60's today which is still cool to me!  lol  Have a good day everyone  :)

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:07 AM

I'm doing some laundry, getting ready to go on a trip. Going to get a mani-pedi.  Then going to a Veteran's Day event this afternoon. The temperature right now is 73 and no breeze this morning, so nice sitting on the porch while I drink my coffee. A friend stopped by and dropped off a new recipe she tried for broccoli soup that she wants me to critique. So that will be my lunch.

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:14 AM

Good morning!!  Your day sounds nice.  I hope you enjoy it!!  Let us know how the soup is.  :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

I'm doing some laundry, getting ready to go on a trip. Going to get a mani-pedi.  Then going to a Veteran's Day event this afternoon. The temperature right now is 73 and no breeze this morning, so nice sitting on the porch while I drink my coffee. A friend stopped by and dropped off a new recipe she tried for broccoli soup that she wants me to critique. So that will be my lunch.

samscrazykids8
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:31 AM
Friday: there is no school so the kids and I are going to hang out at home. We will probably make it a board game/movie day.

Saturday: the kids and I are going to their school and clean. I clean every Saturday so I can get a reduction on their tuition. The kids go back to their dad that afternoon.

Sunday: church and then my roommate and I are going hiking.

lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:51 AM

gotta pick up just a very few groceries today to hold me over till next week. the grandsons want to put up their christmas tree tonight, so my daughter and i are going to buy some ornaments for it. theirs is artificial, but we do get a real one. they are inviting a friend over to help. will probably bake cookies or something. theyve been singing christmas carols.

Reese2010727
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:09 AM

working and resting today while Zion is at respite

tomorrow, working and heading back down to hang out with my new guy..the rest depends on if we get paid early

church Sunday and resting

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:19 AM

Friday Family Fun Night

Saturday is the Community Christmas Bazaar

Sunday is practice and church

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:46 PM

I hope you and the kids have a great day!  Woo hoo on cleaning for a cheaper rate.  I like to barter!  Have a good time today  :)

Quoting samscrazykids8: Friday: there is no school so the kids and I are going to hang out at home. We will probably make it a board game/movie day. Saturday: the kids and I are going to their school and clean. I clean every Saturday so I can get a reduction on their tuition. The kids go back to their dad that afternoon. Sunday: church and then my roommate and I are going hiking.

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:47 PM

I hope you have a good day!  It will be Christmas before we know it  :)

Quoting lyrick24:

gotta pick up just a very few groceries today to hold me over till next week. the grandsons want to put up their christmas tree tonight, so my daughter and i are going to buy some ornaments for it. theirs is artificial, but we do get a real one. they are inviting a friend over to help. will probably bake cookies or something. theyve been singing christmas carols.

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:48 PM

I hope you and the new guy have a wonderful time!!!!

Take care and let us know how it goes.  :)

Quoting Reese2010727:

working and resting today while Zion is at respite

tomorrow, working and heading back down to hang out with my new guy..the rest depends on if we get paid early

church Sunday and resting

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)