Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:40 AM
  • 41 Replies

what are you doing?

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:41 AM

Good morning!!  Coffee, toast and work....that's what's happening soon.  lol  Tonight me and my mom are going over to visit with my aunt and uncle and have coffee and dessert.  We haven't been able to see each other and catch up lately so that will happen later on.  I'm looking forward to that.

Hope you all have a great day!!  It's a new week  :)

virginiamama71
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:05 AM
Back to work.....
wandep
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:08 AM

Good morning!

We're up and going this morning. My list for today....

Get kids off to school.

Water aerobics class...haven't been in a while. :(

Work on home blessings. My laundry (dryer) is messed up so will have to wait. Hubby almost has it fixed tho and I did a good bit of laundry at my parent's house on Saturday.

I also want to finish up decorating the house for Christmas.

No activities for the kids today. :)

Y'all have a great day!

wandep
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:09 AM

How's your mom doing? Hope you have a great day.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning!!  Coffee, toast and work....that's what's happening soon.  lol  Tonight me and my mom are going over to visit with my aunt and uncle and have coffee and dessert.  We haven't been able to see each other and catch up lately so that will happen later on.  I'm looking forward to that.

Hope you all have a great day!!  It's a new week  :)

wandep
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:09 AM

Hope you have a great day and that it goes by fast.

Quoting virginiamama71: Back to work.....

mom2acutiepie
by Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:11 AM
I just got DS on the bus. Now I'm going back to bed and praying that I can sleep without coughing every 10 seconds. When I wake up I'm going to try to put up some Christmas decor.
mrswillie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:12 AM
Good morning. Today is the first day back to her healthy schedule. I'm going to start with an hour workout followed by my regular cleaning.
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:12 AM

Hope it's a good day.  For some reason I'm SO NOT in the mood for work today.  lol 

Quoting virginiamama71: Back to work.....

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:14 AM

Good morning!  I hope your dh gets the dryer fixed soon.  That has to be a pain!  My mom is doing much better and seems to be getting over it.  It's just a slow process with all of her other issues which I know you understand.  Thanks for asking!!  Have a good day  :)

Quoting wandep:

Good morning!

We're up and going this morning. My list for today....

Get kids off to school.

Water aerobics class...haven't been in a while. :(

Work on home blessings. My laundry (dryer) is messed up so will have to wait. Hubby almost has it fixed tho and I did a good bit of laundry at my parent's house on Saturday.

I also want to finish up decorating the house for Christmas.

No activities for the kids today. :)

Y'all have a great day!

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:15 AM

If I were to go lay back down like that I'd feel terrible the rest of the day!  lol  Hope you can get some rest with NO coughing  :)

Quoting mom2acutiepie: I just got DS on the bus. Now I'm going back to bed and praying that I can sleep without coughing every 10 seconds. When I wake up I'm going to try to put up some Christmas decor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)