Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bbbbrrrr... the cold air is settling in.

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:26 AM
  • 38 Replies
Its starting to get cold here. Thursday it's supposed to be a high of 18 degrees. I don't like the cold and you can tell. I was supposed to get up and go to the gym this morning at 3:30 a.m. but I didn't even make it out of bed. Thankfully our home gym is cleaned up so I can work out back there.

My husband says I hibernate when it's cold. What about you? Do you get out as much when it's cold as you do when it's warm?
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I live in Florida. When it gets below 50s here for the highs I am freezing! LOL

Chelsealynnengl
by Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this
It's cold around 20 or lower

I'm from Cali and moved to PA... I can't stand the cold that and I look like a deer trying to jump through snow...

Long legs suck I have no balance in snow or ice
Linda_Runs
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:53 AM

Winter is sure here.  We have had two storms so far and have a third coming this weekend.

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:54 AM

My nephew married a girl from California, and then they moved fo Virginia. She has a difficult time with the snow as well.

Quoting Chelsealynnengl: It's cold around 20 or lower I'm from Cali and moved to PA... I can't stand the cold that and I look like a deer trying to jump through snow... Long legs suck I have no balance in snow or ice

spacedementia
by Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:55 AM
It's 18 degrees this morning, I want to curl up in bed and never come out but I have to work.
SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:57 AM

Another Florida girl here. It was cold for a few days, but now it's back up to above average warm, should be 80 today. I'm loving it.

Quoting wandep:

wandep
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:05 AM

We'll be in the 70s today. :) Thursday I think we're due to be in the 60s for the highs after the rain that is coming tonight and tomorrow.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Another Florida girl here. It was cold for a few days, but now it's back Groups & Conversationsup to above average warm, should be 80 today. I'm loving it.

Quoting wandep:

wandep
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:06 AM

Wow where do you believe?

Quoting spacedementia: It's 18 degrees this morning, I want to curl up in bed and never come out but I have to work.

KendallsMommee
by Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Cold doesn't bother me. I actually like it. I'm looking forward to Thursday and Friday when it's not supposed to get above freezing.

Summertime is when I like to stay indoors with the air conditioning. I can't tolerate heat.
Chelsealynnengl
by Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:19 AM
DH finds it funny, I don't lol I've slipped on ice and I've face planted in snow...

Snow and I don't get alond

Quoting SweetLuci:

My nephew married a girl from California, and then they moved fo Virginia. She has a difficult time with the snow as well.

Quoting Chelsealynnengl: It's cold around 20 or lower

I'm from Cali and moved to PA... I can't stand the cold that and I look like a deer trying to jump through snow...

Long legs suck I have no balance in snow or ice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)