• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:41 AM
  • 19 Replies

what are you doing?

by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:43 AM

Good morning!  Having coffee and toast.  I was making cereal and the milk was bad even though it wasn't out of date.  What the heck???? 

I've got a full day today and then church tonight.  I ended up going to bed early last night and slept pretty good.  I still have stuff on my DVR that I need to watch but probably won't get to it now until the weekend.

Hope you all have a good day!  :)

wandep
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:39 AM

Good morning,

Busy day for me!

Getting the kids off to school.

Helping dh get his car to the shop.

MIL is coming over to go with me to my doctors appt.

Lunch out with mil.

Picking the kids up from school.

Hopefully find time to do some chores and laundry. Trying to get basics done at least before getting the kids off to school.

Hope you all have a great day. :)

wandep
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:40 AM

Odd. Maybe check your fridge to make sure it is cold enough. :( Hope you have a good day.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning!  Having coffee and toast.  I was making cereal and the milk was bad even though it wasn't out of date.  What the heck???? 

I've got a full day today and then church tonight.  I ended up going to bed early last night and slept pretty good.  I still have stuff on my DVR that I need to watch but probably won't get to it now until the weekend.

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Not a good way to start the day. I ran out of milk yesterday. Can't remember the last time that happened. Thought I had some half & half, but there was just a tiny bit, enough to lighten our coffee, but that was it. I had planned on oatmeal for me, cereal for dh, but I made us egg sandwiches. Dh said why not use the buttermilk? Really? Poor baby has no idea what buttermilk is! Lol

Often if milk goes bad before it should, it means somewhere along the line in shipping, it got warmer than it should have been. And usually no way to know about that, but I would still tell the store where you bought it, because probably others have brought back milk.

Good that you slept well since you you have a full day. Hope it goes well for you.

Quoting louannwilkins:

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Same thing, different day, lol.  Pool and beach.  

Dh is going to file Homestead exemption this morning for us.  

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:28 AM

Nice weather for it. Are you changing your residency?

Quoting atlmom2:

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:32 AM

From Wisconsin to FL.  Living in FL now 6 months and a day for residency and no state income tax.  

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting atlmom2:

awbredux
by Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

We got the two girls off to school (9th and 6th grades), then I came to work.   Full day.   I will pickup younger daughter after basketball; husband will pick up older after cheerleader practice.  

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I was up early and straightend up the house and then made a spinach salad with strawberries and almonds with poppyseed dressing to take to cards today. Haven't been in quite awhile, so that should be fun. I made enough to take to the potluck at the community center tonight, minus the strawberries and almonds. I'll add those just before we go.  Tonight is election night and I need to go to make sure neither of us gets elected to any office. Lol

Hope everyone has a good day.

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 8:45 AM

Lots of folks where I live do that. It usually takes a few years for them to fully understand all the financial benefits of being a Florida resident. I live in Florida full time.

Quoting atlmom2:

From Wisconsin to FL.  Living in FL now 6 months and a day for residency and no state income tax.  

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting atlmom2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)