Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:46 AM
  • 25 Replies

what are you doing?

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:50 AM

Good morning!!  I'm sipping on some really hot coffee!  I like it that way though.  I had 2 boiled eggs for breakfast. I only got one out at first.  I didn't think I was that hungry but once I started eating I think I changed my mind so I ate the other one in the fridge.  lol

I have to go just around the corner for work this morning and then over to Mr M's for the afternoon.

I met with the pastor last night before church about joining the church.  My mom is joining too.  I think we're doing it on Sunday.  I'm really excited!

I hope it's a good day for everyone!!  :)

ALynn565
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning! Got up at 6:00 and cooked the girls breakfast before sending them off to school.. Df helped me clean the kitchen, which was very helpful this morning.. My 2 grown dd's are coming over around lunch time today, so, that is about how my day looks so far.. Hope everyone has a wonderful day..

goatmom4
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:54 AM
Hopefully getting done with insomnia
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:07 AM

Good morning!!  Glad you had help with the girls today.  Enjoy your grown dd's today!  :)

Quoting ALynn565:

Good morning! Got up at 6:00 and cooked the girls breakfast before sending them off to school.. Df helped me clean the kitchen, which was very helpful this morning.. My 2 grown dd's are coming over around lunch time today, so, that is about how my day looks so far.. Hope everyone has a wonderful day..

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:07 AM

I'm sorry!  I hate it when I can't sleep.  Feel better 

Quoting goatmom4: Hopefully getting done with insomnia

goatmom4
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
In five years I never had to take so many sleeping pills ugh but it broke lastnight back to dreaming about gardening
ALynn565
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks.. Hope you have an awsome day.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning!!  Glad you had help with the girls today.  Enjoy your grown dd's today!  :)

Quoting ALynn565:

mama2b100808
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:36 AM

Morning! How are you? I am still dealing with my cold. Goodness. I swear if she gets me sick again I will not be happy. LOL But at least I am not running fever. Right now its a head cold with my throat still hurting. 

But I will be fine. My work is never done and I am still moving a long with it. LOL I haven't replied much because of me being sick. So here is what I have done since Monday. LOL 

Monday- I worked out and did some cleaning, and rested after because that was the worst day of the sickness with the fever and weakness. 

Tuesday- I cleaned out my front room so I can get a treadmill in there soon. finished the rest of my house. Still sick with a low grade fever. Rested that evening. 

Wednesday- Started to feel some what better during the day sickness turned into a head cold. YAY (NOT) But no fever still a little weak. But I did clean and do my inside workout and walked a mile. 

and Thursday ^^^ Will be doing 2 to 3 miles today also have errands to run. :) 

louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:40 AM

Good morning!!  I'm sorry you've been so sick but happy to hear you're getting better. 

Did you ever go look at dresses?  Just curious if you found anything you liked.  You'll have to share it with us if you do.

Don't do too much today.  You could relapse.  Feel better  :)

Quoting mama2b100808:

Morning! How are you? I am still dealing with my cold. Goodness. I swear if she gets me sick again I will not be happy. LOL But at least I am not running fever. Right now its a head cold with my throat still hurting. 

But I will be fine. My work is never done and I am still moving a long with it. LOL I haven't replied much because of me being sick. So here is what I have done since Monday. LOL 

Monday- I worked out and did some cleaning, and rested after because that was the worst day of the sickness with the fever and weakness. 

Tuesday- I cleaned out my front room so I can get a treadmill in there soon. finished the rest of my house. Still sick with a low grade fever. Rested that evening. 

Wednesday- Started to feel some what better during the day sickness turned into a head cold. YAY (NOT) But no fever still a little weak. But I did clean and do my inside workout and walked a mile. 

and Thursday ^^^ Will be doing 2 to 3 miles today also have errands to run. :) 

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:47 AM

Nice that he helped you How old are your girls? Do your older ones live nearby?

Quoting ALynn565:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)