Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever been on TV?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:05 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

I got interviewed yesterday by my local TV station about ways to save money. I was a little nervous at first but because I've been couponing and doing different things for so long, my stagefright disappeared quick.

Have any of you ever been on TV? Were you nervous?

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

cool! we have a local lady who to me has celebrity status..she does the same thing, couponing. She's Couponing With Rachel

my hubby has been on tv a few times for local tv station since he worked for a furniture company and they would put together the home and garden show at the ix center

delanna6two
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad it went great for you...I've never been on myself...I think I would be super nervous...

illogicalkat
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I was interviewed in a couple of AFN (American Forces Network) spots during deployments. Not nervous at all, they just asked questions about the construction projects and I answered them.

anotherandree
by Inga on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband used to make commercials for Menards (like Loews or Home Depot) so they used our family all the time. As a bonus, they often did things around our house (like a new porch swing and flowers with mulch) so they could film it and we got to keep the finished product!

My oldest was 4 or 5 at the time and was a HUGE NASCAR fan. We took him to the Brickyard in Indy and even though it was summer it was freezing and rainy. He got interviewed (and me bc I'm his mom) for a local TV station for being "die hard."
auntangelofsix
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope never!!
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:11 PM
2 moms liked this

No. I am good with that. I like my privacy.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

GarysGirl85
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. Six years ago we lost our home in a fire and we were on the news that day and then a few days later we were on again for a follow up story after one of our dogs that had run away at the time of the fire was reunited with us. And then two years ago I was on the news after a cd signing at a small record store.
wandep
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I was on a tv commercial for my allergy doctor. :) 

Alexsi1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:48 PM
I've heard of her! She has a website I follow.

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

cool! we have a local lady who to me has celebrity status..she does the same thing, couponing. She's Couponing With Rachel

my hubby has been on tv a few times for local tv station since he worked for a furniture company and they would put together the home and garden show at the ix center

Alexsi1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:02 PM

I love Menards! That's amazing they did all that for you. 

Quoting anotherandree: My husband used to make commercials for Menards (like Loews or Home Depot) so they used our family all the time. As a bonus, they often did things around our house (like a new porch swing and flowers with mulch) so they could film it and we got to keep the finished product! My oldest was 4 or 5 at the time and was a HUGE NASCAR fan. We took him to the Brickyard in Indy and even though it was summer it was freezing and rainy. He got interviewed (and me bc I'm his mom) for a local TV station for being "die hard."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)