Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:00 AM
  • 19 Replies

what are you doing?

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning!!  Going to Mr M's and then over to Patty's house and then home to rest until it's time for church.  We're having a meal tonight at church and then we'll listen to a missionary from Russia who will speak about his experiences.  I'm looking forward to it!

I hope it's a good day for everyone!  :)

Chelsealynnengl
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:03 AM
Cleaning, making lunch and dinner and then I might go to the mall i dont know... I'm 34 weeks pregnant lol getting around is hard and tiring ATM
louannwilkins
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:04 AM

LOL  I understand!  Walking at the mall will be good for you then.  Just don't do too much.  I hope you have a good day.  :)

Quoting Chelsealynnengl: Cleaning, making lunch and dinner and then I might go to the mall i dont know... I'm 34 weeks pregnant lol getting around is hard and tiring ATM

Chelsealynnengl
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Hopefully lol lets just hope it doesn't cause any labor lol

Quoting louannwilkins:

LOL  I understand!  Walking at the mall will be good for you then.  Just don't do too much.  I hope you have a good day.  :)

Quoting Chelsealynnengl: Cleaning, making lunch and dinner and then I might go to the mall i dont know... I'm 34 weeks pregnant lol getting around is hard and tiring ATM

wandep
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:26 AM

Good morning,

We're up and going this am. Dh is still home sick with the flu. I got him some more meds to take this morning. Getting the kids off to school then home to work on my chores and laundry. Y'all have a great day!

ps...is anyone a member of the red hat society?

wandep
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:27 AM

Sounds like a fun day. :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning!!  Going to Mr M's and then over to Patty's house and then home to rest until it's time for church.  We're having a meal tonight at church and then we'll listen to a missionary from Russia who will speak about his experiences.  I'm looking forward to it!

I hope it's a good day for everyone!  :)

wandep
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:28 AM

Congrats on the pregnancy. Do you know what your having?

Chelsealynnengl
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:28 AM
Baby boy :)

Quoting wandep:

wandep
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:29 AM

Oh cool. Your first one?

Quoting Chelsealynnengl: Baby boy :)
Quoting wandep:

Chelsealynnengl
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Second I have a one year old Dd :)

Quoting wandep:

Oh cool. Your first one?

Quoting Chelsealynnengl: Baby boy :)

Quoting wandep:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)