Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Exercise

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:47 PM
  • 10 Replies

Alright ladies...I need tips on at home work outs and meal plans. Any suggestions would be appreciated. After a year and a half of not working out and watching my diet, I am in full force motivation to get in shape! I have a treadmill at my house and some weights. Does anyone use any particular videos? TIA!

~Lucky Mama to 3~

Michelle baby dust

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Terri on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:51 PM
I LOVE Jillian Michaels' workouts! I am currently dling Kickboxing Fast Fix. Body Revolution and Body Shred are really good...all of her workouts are really good.
Michelle6401
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:53 PM

Awesome! Thank you!

Quoting offrdngal: I LOVE Jillian Michaels' workouts! I am currently dling Kickboxing Fast Fix. Body Revolution and Body Shred are really good...all of her workouts are really good.

offrdngal
by Terri on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this
You're welcome. Good luck!

Quoting Michelle6401:

Awesome! Thank you!

Quoting offrdngal: I LOVE Jillian Michaels' workouts! I am currently dling Kickboxing Fast Fix. Body Revolution and Body Shred are really good...all of her workouts are really good.

babyboxfish
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:10 PM

i just try out a bunch of stuff on youtube and see what i like best. good luck!!

CheerioHolder
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I use youtube. It has every kind of workout you can think up.

My favorite exercise at home is dance workout vids.
Michelle6401
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:50 PM
Good idea! Thanks!!

Quoting babyboxfish:

i just try out a bunch of stuff on youtube and see what i like best. good luck!!

by New Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:57 PM

There is a great app called SWORKIT. I think it's about $7 a month. It has strength, cardio, stretching and yoga workouts. You can pick the time length. I think all in about 100 different workouts. I really like it for days I can't make it to gym.

g33k
by Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 1:04 PM

beachbody DVDs are great. I've done them all  and I loved p90x, insanity and body beast.

Suiky
by New Member on Feb. 17, 2017 at 2:33 AM

Jillian Michaels - it is a great program, look on the Internet

coala
by on Feb. 17, 2017 at 9:50 AM

I just go out for a run, swim in the neighborhood pool or pull my bike out and hit the trail.  I don't have anytyhing specific.  I was seeing a personal trainer when I dislocated my ankle a year ago.  I'm just getting back into the swing of things, but have not re-enlisted the help of my trainer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)