Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Custody question.

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:36 PM
  • 33 Replies
My friend has full custody of his 3 daughters. He had court tuesday because the mother wanted visitation.. She did not show up. On friday she went to the school with police officers and took the girls for 3 days visitation. My friend never received any paperwork or anything about it. Is that normal? Also any recommendations on what he can do. He is going to the court monday morning to see what happened.
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Yurixsi
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:39 PM
Bump
Yurixsi
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:41 PM
Bump
Yurixsi
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:41 PM
If it helps he has full custody because she left for 2 years.
virginiamama71
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:45 PM
What did they tell him in court on Tuesday?
Yurixsi
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:46 PM
It was rescheduled for a week later.

Quoting virginiamama71: What did they tell him in court on Tuesday?
Yurixsi
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:47 PM
She picked up the girls during school he went to pick them up during after care and was told the mother went with police officers to pick them up that is all they knew. The office workers were already gone.

Quoting Yurixsi: It was rescheduled for a week later.

Mommy51408
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:48 PM
Bump. I'm interested in what others have to say about this. It seems very screwed up to me and like it should be illegal.
Yurixsi
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:51 PM
That is also how I feel. We do not know what is going on.

Quoting Mommy51408: Bump. I'm interested in what others have to say about this. It seems very screwed up to me and like it should be illegal.
virginiamama71
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Why did she take the police with her?
I thought schools only release children to the parent who has custody or people parents list that can pick a child up.

Quoting Yurixsi: She picked up the girls during school he went to pick them up during after care and was told the mother went with police officers to pick them up that is all they knew. The office workers were already gone.

Yurixsi
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:54 PM
That is what he does not understand. He has had custody of them for a while now. He could not contact the school office workers to get a clear story because he picks the girls up after work while they are in after care. So when he went their was no one to explain what had happened.

Quoting virginiamama71: Why did she take the police with her?
I thought schools only release children to the parent who has custody or people parents list that can pick a child up.

Quoting Yurixsi: She picked up the girls during school he went to pick them up during after care and was told the mother went with police officers to pick them up that is all they knew. The office workers were already gone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)