Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

hello

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 2:04 PM
  • 4 Replies

hello,I am going to the same problem you have..trying to get the food stamps for me and my children at this time I am not working and my worker is not been fair to me she is asking me for all this kind of proofs to get my the help that i need..just because I have a checking account and pay my parents bills with it she is telling me to send her some proff of all the checks that i made in this account is this fair people that don't need them get them.god luck!

by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
proud_mommie_88
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 2:28 PM
I was dealing with the same problem, and they kept messing me around and asking for more and more and i finally lost my temper at them and they gave me what i needed however I'm trying to get my asst back lol, they cancelled it again so ya that's the state just keep trying and they will come through.
robinann5
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 10:36 PM
I think they are just concerned about the checking account you have in your name. Just give them what they are asking for and it should come through for you. It does seem the people who really need the assistance are the ones who have the hardest time getting it. Stick with it....it should work out!
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2008 at 8:08 AM

Hi!

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms introducing themselves. To send a friend invitation, go to someone's page and click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture.

Here are some links to help you get started...

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide

CafeMom FAQs - Questions and Answers (abbreviations)

Recommended Groups

Click on Find Groups to search by keyword, category, or scroll down to search for Groups by location.

If you'd like to search for information on a topic, you can type in the search bar at the top of the page.

Enjoy the site!

\The CafeMom Admin Team
cleanfreakmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 2:04 PM
I hear you!!! With getting benefits thru the state is like jumping thru multiple hoops!!! If you get incredibly frustrated and aren't getting anywhere at all, ask for her supervisor's name and number. They usually will get it done alot quicker so you can get your benefits you need!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN