Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

which do you prefer oppinion wanted

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 10:31 PM
  • 19 Replies

Poll

Question: which diaper brand do you prefer and why?

Options:

pampers

luvs

huggies

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 46

View Results

i was just wondering what moms feel about baby products which they prefer and why?
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JacksMom619
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 10:33 PM
Jack came home at 4 lbs 12 oz...  pampers have always worked best for him.
mamasitax2
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 10:34 PM
I like Huggies, but I like Costco brand diapers even better!  They seem to be the only ones that kept up when my boys started crawling and then walking.  Pampers work just as well but I don't like the way they smell...weird I know lol.
lilBeachmama
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 10:36 PM
I love Luvs. They are just as thick as the others and are cheaper. I also like the way they attach.

4kidsandadog
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 10:36 PM
Pampers. I love pampers. I love how they smell, to me that is a baby smell. I love how they fit, how they keep my babies skin dry. I have 4 boys. Since switching to Pampers and only Pampers we have NEVER EXPERIENCED DIAPER RASH!!! I do not use any creams, ointments, etc. I wash my kids bottoms with ivory soap and water, and I use pampers! Even if I'm trying to save money, I won't use any other brand! They are so worth it!
Serendipitydoo
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 10:41 PM
My son has leaked through ALL diapers
BUT
Huggies Supreme.

Jaydansmommy
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 10:46 PM
Luvs are my fav and I wont use anything else ! Huggies and pamper dont seem worth the price, when luvs are alot cheaper and work better IMO! I LOVE the way they smell and how they attach. Shes never wet threw them, when other ones she has. Plus they always have cute little pictures on them lol
beachdreaming
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 10:51 PM

I LOVED LOVED LOVED huggies!!! To me the others had a really bad smell to them.. My children did really well with them!

Blessings & Love,

Wendi 

Just try it and watch your life change! www.vc.tv

snikki05
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 10:55 PM

My daughter is only 2 months old...but so far I have been most happy with Pampers.  Huggies are ok, and we haven't tried Luvs yet, but the Target brand sucks!  I love Target, but the diapers are cheap for a reason.  I was not happy.  Pampers are soft and less leaky...plus who doesn't love baby Elmo and Ernie!

yellowbird03
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 11:07 PM
well, for my daughter, luvs were better for her; but with my son we started with pampers and ended the whole diaper bit with huggies. i really don't remember why my kids are 20 & 15.

but i just thought the post was interesting to comment on- i do remember that price was not an issue it was always the quality and fit on the babies.
nometime
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 11:08 PM
I BUY THE SAMS BRAND DIAPERS CALLED SMILES. YOU GET THE MOST FOR YOUR MONEY. I'VE NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH THEM LEAKING. THEY HAVE THE VELCRO CLOSER. IF I RUN OUT BEFORE I AM ALBE TO MAKE IT TO SAMS CLUB I USUALLY BY LUVS
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN