Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

which do you prefer oppinion wanted

Poll

Question: which diaper brand do you prefer and why?

Options:

pampers

luvs

huggies

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 46

View Results

i was just wondering what moms feel about baby products which they prefer and why?
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 10:31 PM
Replies (11-19):
GotWILL
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 11:12 PM
I like Huggies.  When my son was in size NB and 1 Pampers worked great and they seem to fit my 6.5 lb son better, but as soon as he was at the end of size one huggies seemed to hold more.
jenjen81605
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 12:19 AM

I use huggies on my son mainly because 1)they're cheap 2)it's easier for me to keep up with him (he wiggles around a lot when I put diapers on him, and huggies are stretchy- I don't have to worry about putting 'em on a little too tight)

Charizma77
by Member on Jan. 21, 2008 at 10:23 AM
Even though I like Huggies and Pampers.  I can only use Pampers on my daughter.  She breaks out in anything else.  Same for the wipes...Pampers only.
KBKF0707
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 10:34 AM
LUVS are the cheapest and work perfect! I can easily tell when her diaper is wet and dirty!  and theres rarely an accident
Wvy148_thumb
anjsmom05
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 11:46 AM
Both of my boys were allergic to everything but huggies. My second son isn't growing the way he should be ( i don't know why) so the huggies supreme do better for him they are not as bulky between the legs so they don't look like they just got off a horse. and the tabs stretch well to keep the diaper tight i love them.
Everythign else smells like you are putting on a diaper that was already wet GROSS!!!!
coppersoul
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:45 PM
I've tried them all and Huggies works best for me right now. The Pampers were fine when my daughter was only a few months old but once we moved up in sizes they started to leak a lot. I also like the Parents Choice brand which is a Walmart product. They actually worked better than both Pampers and Huggies for the overnights until my daughter went up another size. Now the Huggies overnights work best for that. She has never had any diaper rash with any of the brands that I've used.
ssibbs
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:48 PM
I prefer Pampers but Luvs are cheap and work just fine for us.
Tabitha988
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:49 PM
We usually use Luve - I really like Pampers, but Luvs seem to work as good & are $3 cheaper. :D Good luck in choosing !
JOSHUAJ_MOM
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:54 PM

Quoting lilBeachmama:

I love Luvs. They are just as thick as the others and are cheaper. I also like the way they attach.

SOOO TRUE!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)